CHAPTER 4│B

Only cruelty can live in this world, there is no place for KINDNESS....

JIMIN P.O.V.

Now i was here looking at Y/n who is sleeping peacefully. I hid behind the curtain so that no one can spot me. As i want to get closer to her...suddenly someone open the door revealing Dr.Susy.
I stayed behind the curtains as she checked Y/n's condidtion.
Y/n's neck was bruised...i chocked her soo hard....after sometime Y/n slowly came back to her conscious. They both talked and it only made my mood worst. And then something even worst happened...out of nowhere a male doctor entered and kissed her. It made my blood boil. I just wanna choke them till they die..I couldnt take it ...she must be punished for this.

PRESENT TIME

I saw the man slowly get out of her room as Y/n again drifted into a deep sleep..
I slowly went towards her...
I caressed her cheeks as she whimphered because of the sensation as my my cold fingers made contact with her skin....I traced my fingers from her head towards her jaw and then her neck....
My eyes landed on her lips...i caressed her lips with my thumb...she got annoyed and pulled the blanket all over her to hide herself....I was pretty disappointed. I pulled back the blanket from her body and stared at her shamelessly. I could feel my friend getting excited in my pants. I slowly kissed her neck and without realising she let out a soft moan...I got turned on..i opened the two buttons of her shirt..Slowly i started giving wet kisses on her collarbones..i wanted to continue..however this wasnt the right place ..so i took out a syringe from my pocket...
Without hesitation..i pressed the needle in her neck..she whimphered out of pain..i grobbed her shoulders to stop her from moving..slowly her movements stopped indicating that she is now in a deep sleep...

i went near her to whispher something in her ears before kissing her forehead...
JIMIN: " HAVE A GOOD SLEEP BABY GIRL"

TIME SKIP

Y/N P.O.V.

I woke up in a dark room...realising that i was no longer in the hospital..The surrounding was unfamiliar and spooky..i was hopeless...i wasnt tied but I am sure someone has kidnapped me..

JIMIN: "Yes babygirl you are kidnapped....and i am the one who did it"

*I looked at him wierdly*

Y/n: "I know it is you"

Jimin: "then?"

Y/n: "the reason?"

Jimin: "Huh?"

*I took a deep breath*

Y/n: "TELL ME THE REASON WHY THE FUCK I AM HERE!!!!"

He began to laugh like a maniac...and looked at me amused..

Jimin: "I cant beleive it baby girl...you are not scared that i kidnapped you..."

*I sighed*

Y/n: "This isnt the first time i got kidnapped"

Jimin: *nodding* "So....those kidnappers must be fools to let you go..Cause i am not doing it.."

I sighed deeply. I was deeply confused that i am not afraid of him. I looked at him with a frown..His eyes were not scary at all...Thats when i realized something...

Y/n: "Chimchim?"

He was shocked...but tried hard not to show..

Chimchim: "I am JIMIN"

I stand up from the couch and went near him.

Y/n: "I KNOW IT IS YOU CHIMCHIM!!!"

He suddenly sat on the ground and started crying...i went near him and cupped his face and made him look at me..his looked glassy and shiny because of the tears..

Y/n: "Why you did this?"

He was sobbing hard not able to answer.

Y/n: " Chimchim"

Chimchim: "hmm?"

Y/n: " You believe me right?"

He simply nodded

Jimin: " it's Jimin..who brought you here"

*I frowned*

Y/n: " Then why did you acted like him"

Chimchim took a crumpled paper from his pocket and gave it to me...i took it and read it..

                         I Kidnapped her dont you dare to let her go.
                         I f you do something i hate...
                         I will make you sure that you wont see the sunlight again.
                         You know what i am capable of.
                         So....dont try something funny little boy.

                                                                                                        Your darkness~

Chimchim: " I dont wanna die..y/n-ah..."

I looked at him sadly

Chimchim : "If i do something...he will kill himself and i will die too"

Y/n: " He wont die easily...."

Hi Anvils...yes anvils no belles..

Comment and tell me if ya all want Belles or Anvils.
(Anvils= Angle+Evil)
       AND 
Belles is just belles i like the name..It is cute..

Sorry lately my mind was not on its place...i mean i had fever..yup Fever in Corona time..but 

NO! NO! NO!

I dont have corona..i am nigative..i have proof if ya all want...so he he he(that was dramatic :-P  )
But i am alright now...

YOU GUYS NOW HOW MUCH I LOVE YA ALL...I REALLY DO..
Nothing is important than my readers...

So i hope ya all forgive me for the late update..If not than I DONT CARE..

THANK YOU!

~Barbelle~