Sailor Pisces

You woke up and looked at the sun which was blinding you, like fire was shoved into your face.

"Can't a girl get enough sleep?" You asked yourself.

You got dressed in your school uniform, and knocked on your neighbor Emika's door. Emika answered while yawning, like she just woke up, and her newly dyed blue hair was messy like she hadn't brushed it in days.

"School?" Emika asked.

"Mhm." You replied. You and Emika walked to school.

"I can trust you with a secret right?" You asked. The wind blew your hair and Emika's, giving both of you a look of elegance like Michiru for one moment.

"Yeah." Emika replied.

"Well, I'm Sailor Aries (Knight Hoshi)" You said. You saw cherry blossom trees, and imagined the blue fountain, like you were at the park, happy as could be, before you had to fight evil as Sailor Aries.

"WHAT?!" Emika asked, shocked. Her blue eyes reminded you of the ocean.

"Mhm." You said. Your red eyes reminded Emika of fire.

"Well explains why I feel like I know you." Emika giggled.

"Wait, you do?" You asked, taken aback by that comment. Your face showed a sign of shock, like back when everyone found out Usagi was Princess Serenity.

"Yeah." Emika said. She looked up at the sky. "Sometimes, I like to think that I'm the constellation Pisces and that I could look at the whole world." That's what you felt sometimes, while looking at the constellation Aries. You felt like you could gaze out at the world, looking at the deep blue oceans, and green, luxurious places, and protect the world from threats all at the same time.

You dug out a pen from your schoolbag which was Aquamarine. You had no idea at the time, though, that Emika had a sister in a past life. It might've hit once, when you saw her have blue hair. But then Emika confided that she keeps dying it, which was great.

"This isn't mine." You say. You then see a note that says:

Dear Y/N,

This is Luna. Luna Tsukino. Give this pen to Emika and then you tell her to say 'Pisces Star Power! Make Up! Thanks, bye!

Luna

"This is yours." You tell Emika and hand her the pen. "Say 'Pisces Star Power! Make Up!'"

"Pisces Star Power! Make Up!" Emika shouts.

You were honestly surprised at this and the two decided to skip school and practice your powers. You felt the wind blowing your hair to one side, and knowing that something bad will happen soon.