First Date

(Credit to @DarkSailorMoonFanfic for the help of the plot of the chapter!!)

You were sitting on a bench at the park near the fountain reading, when you sense someone coming up behind you. You snap your head around before coming face-to-face with Haruka.

"Oh, hey Haruka." You said, turning your attention back to your book. "Is it about the mission?"

"No, not that." Haruka said. "I was wondering if you'd go on a date with me."

You blushed. You didn't think Haruka had feelings for you, but you nonetheless accepted.

"Meet me here tonight at 9:00 PM." said Haruka. You nodded. You squealed and ran to find the others. You saw Isabella, Elissa, Emika, and Hanako.

"GUYS GUYS!!!" You shouted. They turned around and waved.

"What is it?" asked Elissa after everyone settled down.

"I got asked out!" You said.

"By who?!" The girls asked.

"Haruka..." You said. They looked at each other shocked.

"You sure it isn't a trick like last time?" asked Emika.

"Yea." You said.

At 9:00 PM...

You went back to the park in a dress or suit (depending on gender) in your favorite color. Haruka was there waiting for you on the grass. You walked over and sat down before looking at her.

"Why did you ask me out?" You asked.

"Because Y/N. I love you." said Haruka. You knew Haruka had feelings for Michiru too, but you thought maybe she loved you more, or she loved both equally, which you were fine with.

"Really?" You asked. "The others thought it was a trick again so that you could see my pure heart crystal."

"Why would it be a trick?" asked Haruka. "I even asked Michiru if I should ask you out and she said 'Go for it Haruka. She'll say yes.'"

"I love you too Haruka." You said. You both looked at each other before sharing a kiss, the moon slowly making it's way over behind you. You pulled apart after seeing odango buns. You walked over.

"Sakura or Usagi?" You asked.

It turned out to be Sakura. You walked back shocked.

"Why were you spying on us?" demanded Haruka. You decided to transform and Haruka followed after you.

And so Sakura transformed.

The others and Chibi-Sakura arrived and Chibi-Sakura transformed following one of her future mothers.

Michiru arrived and she transformed.

"DEEP SUBMERGE!"

Neptune decided to fight Chibi-Sakura.

Uranus decided to fight Sakura.

"WORLD SHAKING!"

Sakura got flown into a tree.

"You will pay Haruka Tenoh..."

"Oh it's on Sakura Tsukino..."

"MOONLIGHT SUGAR HEART ATTACK!"

Neptune attacked back.

"DEEP SUBMERGE!"

Chibi-Sakura fell into a tree and then you decided to attack.

"ARIES...FLAMES!!!"

The attack hit both Sakura and Chibi-Sakura as Uranus and Neptune fought Sakura and Chibi-Sakura as you were left to fight the inners.

(@DarkSailorMoonFanfic left it on a cliffhanger so cliffhanger :3)