Pure Heart Crystal Mayhem

You and Haruka were talking about going on the 2nd date because we all know the reason. The grass looked like the setting sun, as it changed colors because of fall. Sakura was rolling around in the grass happily.

"Sakura looks happy." You remarked.

"Yeah." said Haruka.

Then, something blew in your face as you took it off.

"Is this supposed to be some sort of joke you two?" You asked.

"No." They replied. Sakura sat up and looked at the paper.

"A game house!" squealed Sakura.

"That sounds fishy..." You said.

"Yeah, I guess your right." said Sakura.

"We better go see if it's a trap again to steal your pure heart crystal." said Haruka.

"Yeah. You guys go ahead." You said. You didnt realize that Scorpio was right behind you, watching you from a distance, so you don't feel dark energy behind you. Sakura and Haruka left and you turned around, finally sensing the evil energy.

"Sailor Scorpio!" You shouted, backing up into a tree.

"Yes. And if Eudial can't see your pure heart crystal than I will." said Scorpio. You were about to run before Scorpio fired an attack, managing to get your pure heart crystal out.

"BLACK STAR BLAST!"

You woke up after what seemed like a never ending sleep and looked up at Haruka.

"You alright Y/N?" asked Haruka. You nodded and sat up, seeing Airako and Hana leave (Your childhood best friends)

"Airako...? Hana...?" You asked yourself. They heard you say their name but then ran to you and hugged you.

"Thank goodness your alright!" cried Airako.

"Yea!" cried Hana.

"I'll always be fine and you know it." You smiled at them. "So, how 'bout we go get some ice cream?"

"YEAH!" chorused the girls and Haruka sighed.