Evil Scout: Sailor Scorpio

You were walking around Tokyo again, and then saw a girl who looked like a good guy.

"Konichiwa!" You said.

The girl looked at you before disappearing as Hanako ran up.

"Konichiwa Y/N!" Hanako said. The wind blew and Hanako's favorite scarf (She has MANY)

"Come back here!" Hanako cried as you and Hanako ran after her scarf. She touched it and it illuminated with light.

You heard someone shout: "SCORPIO CRYSTAL POWER! MAKE UP!"

"THANK GOODNESS YOUR HERE-" You started before Scorpio silenced you.

"I'm not here to help." Scorpio says.

"Then...why are you here?" You asked.

"I'm working with Kaolinite." Scorpio smirked and disappeared as Sakura ran up.

"They're targeted Hanako?!" Sakura shouted. "First Kaze then Hanako?!"

"First you then Kaze then Hanako." You corrected.

You transformed.

"ARIES STAR POWER! MAKE UP!" (Aries Hoshi! Make Up!)

Hanako screamed once the Daimon had her Pure-Heart Crystal.

"Hanako!" You shouted worriedly.

"Sorry to break it to ya, but her Pure-Heart crystal is mine." Scorpio said, laughing before being hit by an unknown attack.

"Outer Moon....Blaster!" (Ye Apparently Kizana can use every outer attack so.....lol)

Scorpio dropped Hanako's pure-heart crystal as you quickly returned it.

Hanako awoke and transformed then attacked with you, destroying the Daimon.

"Aries...Sniper!"

"Libra! Love Beam!"

Scorpio was angry at herself and then dissappeared. You looked at the dark figure as she jumped away.

"That attack was familiar..." You remarked.

"But sounded so differently..." Libra finished.