The Battle for Love-? Wha-?

Sakura clung onto Kaze's arm lovingly again, smiling happily as Kaze was also happy, having Sakura near her. But then, Sakura's smile turned into an angry glare as she spotted your group. The cherry blossom's tree petals which were a pink waterfall blew towards you guys.

"Guys, wait here for a second." Haruka told you both. You nodded along with Michiru.

"I swear you guys should let it rest and let the two be together." You whispered to Michiru.

"Maybe." Michiru shrugged as Sakura and Haruka transformed.

"Wait how-" Michiru said.

You noticed that the brooch Sakura had was her sister's. It was the pink brooch that reminded you of the cherry blossoms, and it had the silver crystal inside of it.

"It's Usagi's." You told Michiru.

"Oh." Michiru said.

"Moonlight Tiara!" Sakura shouted.

"World Shaking!" Haruka shouted. Sakura's tiara dropped to the floor, not hitting Haruka as Haruka's attack blasted Sakura into a tree.

"NANI?!" You shouted, noticing that they'll fight till either side wins.

"This means war Haruka Tenoh..." Sakura said through gritted teeth, as she got up from being blasted into the tree. The tree shook and wobbled.

"Yes, it does..." Haruka said.

You and Michiru nodded at each other and then transformed.

"MOONLIGHT...PRINCESS...HALATION!" Sakura shouted.

"STOP FIGHTING THIS INSTANT!" You shouted and attacked.

"Aries.....Burning...FLAMES!"

The attack hit both Sakura and Haruka, stopping them from fighting for a moment.

"Y/N, MICHIRU, STAY OUT OF THIS!" Haruka shouted angrily.

"MOONLIGHT....CRYSTAL....POWER....BLAST!" Sakura shouted.

Haruka was blasted into you, and you fell into Michiru, then all three of you were in a pile on the ground, like a dogpile.

"Owwiee." You said.

Haruka got off of you as you then got off of Michiru and helped her up.

"You win for now Moonlight-Baka!" Haruka shouted.

Haruka de-transformed as you and Michiru de-transformed.

"Lets just hope there isn't another war..." You whispered to Michiru.

"Mhm." Michiru replied.