Chapter 24

It is about time to talk about how Baekhyun felt and what happened that day in the hospital. Well, I may have been a little harsh on him but this is how it went that day...

Flashback. 

Song hee was thinking that it was all Baekhyuns fault, that the accident happened thanks to Baekhyun. She always blamed him for the bad things but why this innocent, poor guy? He didn’t do anything… 

SH: Baekhyun! What are you doing here? Get out immediately! This is all your fault, you jerk! Get out! 

BH: Wh- What did I do- No! I don’t wanna go! I have to see her, to make sure she’s okay. Baekhyun defended, not really aware that tears were rolling on his face. 

SH: What did you do? You were with her when the accident happened! That means you didn’t do anything to save her you bastard! Anger was taking all over her and she never regretted saying those words to him back then. 

Baekhyun stayed silent, he knew that what Mrs. Park was saying was true, he was there and didn’t do anything to save her. He thought that he should be in her place, he didn’t deserve to live while Yoona was lying down in the hospital bed without unconscious. 

Song Hee did success on making him feel like a trash, making him regret that he was living at the moment and she was happy by the result. She did success on making him leave. He left with only one sentence on his mind. 

”I’ll always be by your side but from afar, my love.” 

After that day all Baekhyun did was watching her, visiting her every single day without anyone seeing him. Whenever Song Hee would get out from her room to get some rest, Baekhyun would sneak in her room and be by her side as he promised. He would hold her hand and tell her what he did that day, what he ate and how much he was looking forward to seeing her that night.

Baekhyun had asked and got the news about his love, that she had gotten a memory loss. He can’t lie and say that he didn’t get disappointed and sad, he spent a lot of days crying and crying but he got over it and continued with his everyday visiting routine. The nurses and some doctors knew about him, they had seen him sneaking every day into her room and spending hours there just holding her hand. No one bothered disturbing them, no one told the CEO. Everyone was just admiring how amazing kind of a boy he was, he never missed a day without visiting her until that day…

Dr. ”Choi: I’m sorry to inform you now, young boy but mrs. Park came in the morning and asked us to transfer her to a hospital in the USA. They took a private plane and moved to California.” 

BH: ”What did you just say? Moved? You must be kidding, right? No…NO! this can’t happen! What am I supposed to do now?” Baekhyun was not in right mind, she left him, she left him alone, after all he did for her… 

4 years later.

CY: Baek, hurry! We’ll be late for the show. 

BH: Coming! Chan, coming! 

The 10 EXO members were now in the 2 cars waiting for Baekhyun and Chanyeol to get in and drive to After School Club studio. They were having a special interview there about their comeback and everything else. It is now 2pm and the recording will start at 3.30pm so they should hurry. 

As Baekhyun was the last to get in the car, he was the first to get out from the car and into the studio. Following him were the other 11 members and yes you may be wondering how they continued after Poona left. Well, Mr. Lee Soo Man couldn’t take it making them an 11-members group so he added another trainee named Wu Yi Fan or like his stage name, Kris. EXO were still the most popular group just like 4 years ago and were still shining like it was yesterday they debuted. 

As the interview started Eric Nam, one of the MC’s started with a question about their daily routine and Chanyeol was obviously the one who answered. Questions about their comeback, friendships, family and food followed until Kevin asked Baekhyun a really unexpected question. 

Kevin: So, Baekhyun-ssi? I guess I’ll have to ask you something that has been bothering me. 

BH: Hm? Sure, Kevin-ssi. Go ahead. 

Kevin: I think it was 4 years ago when EXO had a girl member, Yoona as I remember. You were in a relationship with her, right? 

It was really unexpected but Baekhyun didn’t hesitate to answer. Remembering her was always giving him sadness but as well as happiness getting back all those memories. 

BH: Yes, we were in a relationship. 

Kevin: Well, do you still have feelings for her? After she left for the USA without even saying goodbye. 

BH: I would be lying if I would say that I don’t have feelings for her. She never left because she wanted to. Something happened that made her forced to move. And I’ll always have a place for her in my heart, I’ll always wait for her not matter how long it takes. 

Baekhyun didn’t noticed that some tears escaped his eyes while saying those words. That made everyone in the studio pity him. They could sense the pain he had carried all these years. 

BH: ”Hey! No one has the right here to pity me.” He said while laughing awkwardly Haha, that was a statement for my fangirl out there. That my heart belongs to someone so please back off.” He added to make sure that the staff and everyone would laugh. 

He’s the mood maker after all. 

And that end the chapter of me telling you what and how Baekhyun felt on that day as well as 4 years later. 

-----------------

Long time no see guys! 

Well, here's an update. I hope you guys liked it. Please show your support by voting and commenting. Thank you for reading.