Chapter 2

Nana's POV:

I'm still not 100% sure if I should really help Yoona with the whole transformation thing. I want to see her happy but I don't thing this is a good idea. So when it was time for me to meet Yoona at the hair salon, I was still not sure if I should go or not. But then I got a call from Yoona saying that she is so happy right now and waiting for me at the hair salon. She couldn't sleep all night cause she was so excited and waiting for this day to come. When I heard that I got the feeling that I have to help her. So I did. 

After 1 week

Yoona is  a total different person now. You can not even think that she really is a girl. Her hair was made in a nice way, short, dark red type and always wearing a snapback. She spend a lot of money but the result was great and she was satisfied. After all the hard work the audition day came and Yoona was extremely nervous. Nana was of course with her all the time and comforted her. 

Yoona's POV: 

So now, after one week's hard work, I'm really a boy. I went somewhere to make a fake ID and changed "everything" so for now the audition is left that I'm really nervous. "Will they find out that I'm a girl?" "Will they accept me?" So many thoughts going around on my mind and not letting me practice!

I decided to sing "You don't know love" by K.will. I was practiing when I heard someone calling me "Number #135 Lee Jin Ho?". I turn around and saw the stuff calling me with my male name. When I realised that it was my turn, I couldn't walk, my legs were trembling but then Nana came and helped me  walk to the room and then cheered me up. "Lee Jin Ho YOU CAN DO THIS! FIGHTING!" with a wide smile on her face and showing her fist (Fighting!). "OF COURSE I CAN DO IT!"

Yoona's POV:

I went in the room and realised that one of the judges was the man who said that I couldn't enter SM as a girl. I was so scared! "What will happen if he recognises me?" I walked over to the stage and stood on the star-mark in the middle. They asked some things about me like if i have any expierience and stuff so after that I closed my eyes to calm down and sing. 

----

When I finished the song, I opened my eyes and saw a weird reaction from the judges. I was hoping that it was a positive-weird reaction so I inhaled and asked "How was it..?"

A/N: 

The second chapter is finished. I know I'm making way too short chapters but as you go on and ead, the chapters will become longer and longer. I hope you enjoyed. 

Edited: 8th February 2015.