Chapter 1

Kim Yoona.

A 20 years old girl who lives in Seoul, South Korea and loves music. Yoona has an angelic voice and there are many agencies who wants her but she is only intrested to join SM Entertainment because of the love of her life which is of course non other than Byun Baekhyun. Baekhyun is going to debut soon in a group with 11 other handsome wolfs. When Yoona went to audition in SM.Ent they complimented her but when she told them that would want to join the group that Baekhyun was in, they rejected her. That's why she got a stupid but at the same time great idea. After that she decided to tell her best friend Nana (Kim Nana) who has been her friend since she was born. The idea was to change her whole lifestyle and become a guy. Cutting her hair and hiding her boobs. 

Nana's POV: 

When I heard about Yoona's idea of becoming a boy, the reaction was expected. "Is she crazy?. I was looking at her with my mouth open but then she walked to me and closed it. The youg lady then started talking about her idea. "It will be easy, I only need to cut my hair and hide my boobs." I was about to stand up and go out when she sat beside me and hugged my arm showing her puppy face that I can't reject. But then, if that's what she really want to do, then as a best friend I should help her. 

A/N:

So here is the first part! Hope you enjoy...! I thin you may have guessed that this story is a bit based on the kdrama "To the beautiful you" or the movie "She's the man" :D I know it's really short but i'll update the next one today or tomorrow so wait for it...! <3 Comment of what you think of "THE START" :D 

Edited: 8th February 2015.