Chapter 18

Another beautiful morning is coming with the bright sunrise waking you up. You still don't want to wake up so you just cuddle a little with your pillows, thinking it's Baekyun. Haha xD I know it is irritating to wake up everyday and leave your warm, soft bed-boyfriend but a day full of stuff to get done is waiting for you. 

Thursday - 8am

You slide to the other side of your bed since it is a king sized bed and get your phone from the nightstand beside your bed. Unlocking the phone, there are like 2 missed calls and 2 messages. From Nana, Chanyeol. There is also a call from an unknown number. Who is it? You ignore it and opens the message from Nana: 

"Morning, gurl! What are you doing today? Do you have plans?" - sent 7.45am. 

Your lips forms a smile and you touch at the reply box. 

"Mooorning, preety! I just woke up. I have some practice at 10 till 12 and then I'm free until the evening, but we have some reahersals for the Music Bank tomorrow so got to rest later. Why asking? Wanna hang out?"

You touch once again one of the buttons that has the "send" text on it and then get's up from the bed. You place your phone on the megaphone to hear some music while getting ready. "Ringa Linga" is the first song popping on the playlist you hvae so you touch the play and walking cooly to the bathroom. (A/N: The songs are random since this song was also the first song popping from my playlist) 

"Ringa Linga ling, Ringa Ling ling...." 

Without noticing, you butt shakes and shakes to the rythm of the song and then...

"You got a message!" 

Your phone starts and make you run from the bathroom to get it since it's really loud and on the megaphone. You open the message and:

"If you have time then leat's have a double date? Me and Chanyeol, you and Baekhyun. What do you say?" 

That idea is great. As soon as you finished reading the text, you run to Baekhyun and Chanyeol's room, knocking and hearing the "If it is Yoona, wait. I'm naked so don't get inside. Baekhyun will kill you!" by the deep voice of Chanyeol. Your eyes formed an O.O expression and you quickly turn your back to the door, being embarrassed and touching your back to the door. 

Without even noticing, the door was already open so when you leaned with your back on it, it slowly started moving to the inside of the room.

As the door opened, it went to the end of the wall, so you was there, inside their room, looking at the shirtless Chanyeol with your eyes O.O and your cheeks getting HOT.

"YAAAAHHH!" You got even more startled by the voice of your irritating boyfriend.

Baekhyun entered the room from the bathroom which is placed in their room with a really angry look. 

"WHAT ARE YOU LOOKING AT?" He asked with a really loud voice making you move your eyes from the shirtless guy to the irritating face of your adorable boyfriend. 

"Oh...Oh....I...I don't...know" You tried to answer but failed and answered with a stutter. You couldn't look in his eyes so you just let your head fall and look at the ground. Baekhyun throwing a shirt on the still shocked Chanyeol to get dressed didn't make you move an inch. You couldn't move at all. Then, Baekhyun came to you and took your hand, pressing it hard to make you see that he really is mad now. He lead you outside of thei room and close the door. 

"WHY WERE YOU LOOKING AT HIM LIKE THAT? TO MAKE ME JEALOUS? WELL, YOU SUCCEDED! I*M BURNING!" He said without realising what he really said. You looked at him in the eys and tried to smile to comfort him. You felt kinda guilty but happy too cause he was jealous. That mean that he REALLY likes you, right?

"Baekkie, baby. Don't worry! I didn't came in on purpose, the door was open and it just lead me in the room. Plus that I didn't even like what I saw" you said trying to calm him down, saying a little lie doesn't really matter, right? I mean who deosn't like a shirtless guy, who's one of your best friend AND has HOT abs, but my baby has also abs so he csn't compare himself with Baekkie <33

Baekhyun's face softened seing you like that, you hugged him and gave him a peck on his lips to forgive you. After that he smiled and:

"I'm sorry oppa. I was not on my senses. You're anyway much better than him :D" He hugged you back and you promised to not look at anyone else except him, shirtless. *-*

After talking, Chnayeol obviously dressed now and you both got in the room, you apologized to Chanyeol too and you got in the main thing. 

"Guys, since we don't have anything to do after practice, do you guys want to have a double date? Me, Bakkie, Chanyeol and Nana. Nana suggetsed it. Are you guys in?" You told them and waited for their reply. 

"I'm in, I would do anything you want, princess." Baekhyun said looking in your eyes and kissing your cheek. 

"Thank you, my prince." You answered and smiled, then you turned to Chanyeol and he also agreed since it was his princess suggestion. 

------------

Author's POV:

"Okay, guys. Wrap it up. We're done for today. Now rest okay. The show is tomorrow, be ready. The rehearsals will be tomorrow, evening so don't be late." Suho said drinking some water and grabbing a towel. 

Everyone went to back to the dorm to rest while Chanyeol, Baekhyun and Yoona went back to shower and get ready. 

The guys were done after 30 minutes but girls need more time so it took a while for Yoona to finish. Her outfit is sozy but beautiful. Some stocking with black boots, black skirt, white sweater and a black scarf to keep her warm since a little cold. He sprayed some perfume, took her brown bag and her coat. 

Outside, sitting on the couch, watching TV while waiting for Yoona were Baekhyun and Chanyeol. When the Yoon's door opened and made a sound, the guys turned ans saw her coming out. Baekhyun approached her and back hugged her when she was sending a text to Nana telling her that they're ready. He smelled her through her scrf that was leting Baekhyun smell the perfume she sprayed. He then kissed her hair making her smile.

Yoona was kinda surprised but when she realised that it was him she turned to him and hugged him tight. He then kissed her forehead amking her smile wider.

"Baby, you look gorgeus as always." Baekhyun said still hugging her making his hot breath come through her neck.  Yoona was about to reply when Chanyeol interrupted them. 

"Should we go now? I don't want my baby waiting. And you two, stop your lovet dovey stuff. I miss her." 

Baekhyun let go of the hug and took you hand. "Let's get going." He said and lead you to the door, Chanyeol getiing up from the couch and getting the car keys and coming after you. 

You all 3 got in the car to go to Nana's house and get her. Your destination is Lotte World. Lotte World is Chanyeol's Uncle's so you all can have the whole place for the 4 of you.

---------------------- 

LOVE YOU SO MUCH FOR READING UNTILL THE END<33 

This is the Part 1 so the actual date is coming in the next update which will be exactly after 7 days, Thursday. I made a decision to to update Love Will Remember every Thursday^^

In the next chapter something really unexpected will happen. It may be an excited but also somehow kida sad thing. Be patient :D THANK YOU <33 

Vote & Comment <33 

- Authornim