Chapter 16

A long, meaningfull and full of jealousy (I'm jealous) chapter!
Enjoy! <33

--------------

2nd Person POV

Thursday 6th November l Your 1st Anniversary with Baekhyun.

You wasn't aware of what was going to happen today. It's now 7am in the morning and you was sleeping. Last night, you was in your room with Chanyeol preparing something special for today without letting Baekhyun know about this. But, what you didn't know was that Chanyeol was just doing what Baekhyun told him to do. The actual surprise would come from Baekhyun and not you but you somehow helped him with the preparations. He was going to make the surprise at the place you really like (he hoped)

It's now 8:30 am. and you are now slowly getting up without any alarm waking you but your nervousness woke you up.

Will your plan work? Will everything be okay? Will Baekhyun like it?

Thoughts like those were making you go crazy, not letting you eat your breakfast properly. The dorm was empty, just you were there since the manager asked them for a meeting early in the morning..which was kinda fake (you asked the manager to do that and he agreed but it was actually in Baekhyun's plan too).

You called Nana to come and help you with the situation. Nana was also in Baekhyun's side of surprise. Baekhyun is really a genious. After 20 min. she stepped in your dorm with you opening the door for her. "Good morning Yoona-yah, how are you feeling?" Nana asked with a smile. "Good morning! I'm really nervous about the surprise... what if I destroy everything?" You answered with a not-so-happy look.

On the other side

"Hyung, thank you so much for helping." Baekhyun thanked the manager and got out from the office, out there were some of the members standing and some were sitting. "Thank you guys too, for helping me in this" Baek said with a happy look. "No problem Baek, now let's go before something goes wrong." Suho answered and they all got out from SM Building, inside the vans and both Suho and Chanyeol started the engine and head to the surprise place.

After 45 min. l Author's POV:

"We're here guys! Wake up!" Chanyeol shouted and all the members in this car woke up. Everyone went in the restaurant he rented for only you two. The time at the moment is 9:40 am. The place is really nice and cute, decorated with so cute stuff. A cozy place like a small room of an amartment only for you two. Baekhyun started the preparations and the guys went to help him.

'I hope that she will like these. '

Baekhyun thought and continued the preparations.

Fast Forward : 12pm

You haven't talked or texted at all with Baekhyun, not wanting him to know of your plan. Everything you planned, you told Chanyeol to make and fix them to the place you wanted to do YOUR surprise but as expected Chanyeol didn't do anything cause BAekhyun told him that it would be waste of time, while you thinking that everything is ready.

After the incident of you getting beaten by the sasaengs in your school, Baekhyun wanted to do something that will make you at least forget about it for the moment. He wanted to erase those sad memories and fill them with happy moments that you would never want to forget.

(A/N: Isn't he the best boyfriend ever? I wish he could be mine.)

You actually called Nana for help on your outfit , hair and makeup. She was right now doing the last steps for you makeup and you're done. Exactly then you got a message from Baek. You thanked Nana and she excused her helf to the WC (you thought)