Chapter 4

Jin ho's POV :

So 1 week passed and i still haven't been able to get closer to Baekhyun T_T Why am i so shy...? We knew that we were too many for a boy band so we decided to separate us in two group which was going to be 6-6. Six guys in Exo-K which was for korean songs etc... and six guys in Exo-M which was for Chinese-Mantarin. I was in Exo-K of course because i couldn't sing in Chinese and so were Kai, Chanyeol, Suho, D.O and Baekhyun..! In Exo-M was Chen, Sehun, Xiumin, Luhan, Tao and Lay. (Kris is not in this story!Sorry if i dissapointed you but how else could i put Jin ho in Exo-K?)

Practice room:

We was practicing our debut song which was "Mama". I was dancing with Kai, Lay, Sehun, Luhan, Chanyeol, Xiumin and Tao and Baekhyun, D.O, Suho and Chen was singing the song. We was practicing pretty hard until the manager came in and said "Who in here is the one that isn't that close to Jinho..?". Then everyone except me pointed Baekhyun. He didn't hear what the manager said and when he realised that everyone was pointing him he looked at everyone with a what-did-just-happen-here..! (keke^^). Then the manager said while hide-laughing "Okay, if you are the farest one from Jinho then you are the one that will have to be with her the whole time so you can get closer! You'll have to show him the dorm, his room which by the way you Byun Baekhyun will be Jinhos roommate together with Chanyeol..!" When i heard that i was the happiest person in the world!!! How can i have so good luck? Chanyeol was acting normal cause he was kinda close to me and had no problem with us being roommates but Baekhyun was acting strange..! I don't know why but he was blushing a bit. (He was so cute!)

After Practice,On the way to EXO's dorm:

Baekhyun's POV:

We was in the car and i was blushing so much...! i dont know why but when the manager said that i was going to be Jinho's roommate and became like this! :3 What did happen to me..? So in the car was me, Chanyeol, Chen and Jinho. It was kinda awkward cause Chanyeol and Chen had earbuds on and me and Jinho forgot ours one and couldn't talk to each other. :/ I couldn't take it anymore so i break the silence with asking Jinho about his family:

- So Jinho-yah do you have any brother or sister..? -baek

- No i don't but i would love it if i had a little sister to pretect her from everything! - jinho

- I have an older brother and i love him but i also want to have a sister! T_T - baek

-Anyway i envy you! You're not alone! :( - jinho

- What do you mean alone..? o.O - baek

-Hmm..! I lost my parents in an accident not too long ago T_T ! ( looking down, like he wanted to cry) -jinho

-Oh! I'm sorry..! I souldn't have asked you! I'm so sorry! :( - baek

Still Baekhyun's POV:

Like that the time passed and we was in front of our dorm. I was feeling sorry for jinho..! Why did i ask him about his family? I made him sad T_T !

Jinho's POV:

I was actually happy cause i talked to Baekhyun but i felt sad cause i remebered about my parents accident when i was in high school! :( We went in the dorm i was so amazed! It was so boig with 4 bedrooms, 1 really big livingroom, 1 bathroom in every bedroom, 1 big garden,1 playroom (videogames and...) 1 big pool at the garden. It was the best house-dorm i have ever seen! When Baekhyun showed me our room (mine, Baekkies and Chanyeols) i was so happy. (The beds were like it's shown in multimedia!) We decided that i will sleep in the middle, Baekkie on the right and Yeolie on the left because like that we should all get cloder to each other!

Author's POV:

For dinner they decided to go out and eat so they went to a restaurant near the dorm. They all had fun while eating and laughing exclouding Jinho. He was still thinking about his parents so he went out to get some air. While he was out and staring at the stars, Baekhyun saw that he was missing from the table so he went out looking for him and saw him staring at the stars and said "Are you looking for the moon..?"

Baekhyun's POV:

When i saw him and asked him if he was looking for the moon i saw him lifting his right hand and placing it on his face, like he was going to wipe his tears. I approached him and saw that he was really crying and i knew that it was because of his parents! I then hit him slowly on his shouldier and to cheer him with my aegyo power! And it actually worked cause he smiled and became better.

JinHo's/Yoona's POV:

We went back inside we all desided to go to karaoke. We was all having fun, singing, dancing and laughing when the bandage that i had to hide my chest/boobs was about to fall down so i quickly went to the bathroom and tried fixing it!

Baekhyun's POV:

I was feeling kinda sick so i went to toilet and from my laziness i wrongly wen to womens toilet..! So when i went in i saw a mans figure that was similliar to me. I saw him taking of his shirt and trying to fix the badage he had on his chest! Wait what...? Who does that..? So i tried to go closer and see who it was when...

______________________________

Note:

I know i said that i was not going to upload because i was going to travel but we missed our flight so we desided not to go so here i am writing the next chapter! Haha^^ So what do you think about this chapter..? What do you think will happen? Will Baekhyun find out about jinho being a girl or? Stay tuned. Vote and comment<3 ;D