Chapter 20

”I’m… I’m your aunt. Your mothers sister. Park Song Hee. Do you remember me?” 

Yoona was dumbfounded at the moment. A completely stranger saying that it is her aunt which she thought wasn’t alive. Is this enough for her to believe her. If it is the truth, how can an aunt not even once care for her or reach for her after knowing that she lost her parents and doesn’t have anyone beside her.  

”Who…who did you s..say? I…I don’t have any aunt a….alive.” Poona managed to take these words out from her mouth that was begging her not to open. A tear left Yoonas eyes slowly making Baekhyun worried and getting out from the car. 

”Jagiya, why-” Baekhyun couldn’t continue his sentence when he saw Poona talking to the stranger which is saying that she’s Yoonas aunt. 

”Yoona-yah, I’m your aunt, your favorite aunt. Don’t you remember when you was 2-3 years old we would spend so much time together playing and watching movie. I… I’m sorry cause I didn’t come to you earlier… I didn’t have the courage to find you and face you. Every time I see you, I remember my sister, how unfairly she passed away…” A tear escaped her eyes as well as she took Yoonas hands and hold them making her remember the warmth she always got when she hold her favorite aunts hands. 

What she is saying is true… Yoona can feel it. 

--------------

a REALLY short chapter since it's Christmas! :3 

Merry Christmas my beautiful readers^.^ Have an awesome day and a happy new year<33 

-Authornim