Chapter 12

SM Building l Manager Office l Monday

Baekhyun wanted to ask the manager to take the day off at Friday, both him and Yoona for the date we was talking about..!^^ Baek s kinda close to the manager hyung so he is not scared or anything of him..!The manager also knew about him dating Yoona and support them...! He knew that if Yoona wasn't in love with Baek they wouldn't have sush a successfull group :D He was also sometimes helping them to be alone and have a talk...(you know what i mean;) 

-Hyung....You look really handsome todayy...! >.< -baek 

-Hmm...Tell me what you want Byun Baekhyun....! Everytime you say this sentence you want something so hurry and split it out!!! >.<  -manager 

-Um...hyung I want to take your permission on taking Yoona out for a date..! Can we take the day off at Friday...? You know that I work really hard but Yoona work harder than all of us since she's the only girl..! Every time I look at her I see how tired and exhausted she is. She doesn't want anyone notice our relationship and concentrate on it..! She want EXO to be successfull only with our talents! Hyung..? Will you let us..?^^ **making a cute face** -baek

-Yoo, slowly man..! You don't need to say anymore! I was anyway going to ask you to do that for her! But when you come back fro your date you need to work even harder for the best results. Alright....? -manager

-Sure! Thank you so much ***leaning in for a hug*** YOUR DA BEST -baek 

WEDNESDAY

Yoona's POV: 

This days I haven't talked or been together with Baek a lot..! He's been really busy with something that i don't know about!! I hope it's nothing worringsome. He everyday after practice goes out and comes at midnight! I don't know what he does but i trust him! 

Lay's POV: 

Yesterday I saw Baekhyun with some girl talking talking for hour inn a caffee. I din't want to do that but i did follow them..! After chatting for 3 hours at the caffee, they went out, Reach to Baek's car, then he opened the passengers door like a gentleman for her to get in. I took a cab and followed them, they went to an really big vila, i guess the girls house, btw she looked older about 25, The house was huge with abig pool and a really big garden, with one word my DREAMHOUSE! I couldn't follow them in so i went back to the dorm. Who is she and why is Baek with her, I mean what happened to Yoona? He is in a relationship with her! I'm not so close to EXO-K excluding our leader, Suho and Yoona. I'm Yoona's second bff so I din't want to hide this from her! 

-Yoona-yah! I have something to tell you. It will maybe hurt you but we said no secrets between bffs. 

-What is it Lay..? Say it! 

-Um...I saw Baekhyun hanging out with a girl older and going to her house. >.< 

-Wha...what? What are even talking about...? No..! That's not true! I trust him and he's not that kind of a person! Okay! He's not cheating OKAY..!?! 

-I know that it hurts and i'm not 100% sure but i didn't want to hide it from you! It's maybe only some relative or an old friend! 

-Okay..now Lay please leave me alone! I need to think! Plese go! 

Before she could turn away a tear drop. Lay couldn't endure seeing her like that so he hugged her but Yoona didn't want that so she pushed him and then run to her room letting another tear drop. 

Thursday l Dinner at the Dorm

Everyone excluding Yoona and baekhyun is sitting and waiting for the dinner Kyunsoo made.