Chapter 19

As they got there, Chanyeol got off and opened the back door saying "I'll go get her guys, you can continue your lovey - dovey things." He chuckled and closed the door before letting you reply. Baekhyun just took the chance and pulled you closer and tightened his arms around you. "Jagiya, do you think Chanyeol and Nana will last for a long time?" he asked as he placed his warm and soft lips on your forehead. You blushed after hearing him calling you jagiya for the first time but tried your best not to show it so you just answered "I think that they will even last longer than us, Baekkie. I have this strange feeling."

When you realised what you just said Baekhyun pulled away from you and looked at your eyes, getting serious. "Why would you say that? Do you think that our relationship won't last for a long time?" He was getting really serious now so got a little bit happy seeing him getting serious only after you saying nonsense things. "I don't why those words came out from my mouth, Baekkie but I'm glad that you're taking our relationship seriously." As you answered to his questions, you placed a soft but loving kiss on his cheek making him a little bit shocked. 

Baekhyun was about to say something when the front doors opened revealing Chanyeol and Nana. "Hey there, cute couple." She said as she got closer and hugged you hardly since she's at the passenger seat and placed a kiss on your cheek. "Hello, you pretty lady." You replied as you hugged her back kissing her cheek. 

Chanyeol started the engine and drove off to our destination, Lotte World and the conversations continued, we talked about Nana's work and that she'll audition for SM.Ent soon. Baekhyun said that he was going to talk to Sooman Sunbaenim for letting Nana get accepted and we continued our fun little talk until Chanyeol informed us that weve arrived. 

As we placed our legs on the ground, we decided to spend some alone-time with our boyfriends and later get together for dinner and then spend the last hrs together, all 4 of us. 

Seeing Chanyeol quickly taking Nana closer to him and placing his arm over her shoulder and kissing her lightly on the forehead, you looked so happy for your bestfriends to get together and wish them a really happy ending knowng that Chanyeol will do a great job taking care of your High School bestfriend. Your lips formed a smile and quickly enough you felt two arms wrapping each other around your waist and his head on your shoulder. Baekhyun. 

"Jagiya, why are you smilling?" he asked as he kissed your cheek once again. "Nothing, just seeing how happy they look when they're together." You answered pointing at the two lovers who are now chasing each other happily. Baekhyun nodded and suddenly he let go of the hug and pull your hand to one of the scary trains. 

"Baekhyun, I'm scared... I c-can't ride th-that." You said while seeing the super scary ride he was dragging you too. "Come on, jagiya. I'm here with you so you don't have to worry." 

The ride was really scary but funny too watching Baekhyun screaming like a girl and loosing his manly image. Haha. 

You was walking now, waiting for Baekhyun to bring some snack from the shop when an idea came across your mind. You qiuckly run to a dark place hding yourself. 

"Jagiya, where are you?" You heard you adorable boyfriend calling but you couldn't go out to him, the plan would not work out then. As he was getting closer and closer to you, you thought that it was time. You looked at the back cause you thought something was behind you but nothing was there. Ignoring it for now, you looked at the confusing Baekhyun and now it was time.

You got out from the hiding place slowly not wanting to show yourself to him yet. As you was about to say "BOO" you saw that he was not there anymore, where did he go? Looking right and left, no one was there, and suddenly, "BOOO" It startled you so much, you was about to fall when the person who scared you hold you from your waist not letting you fall on the dirty ground. "Baekhyun! Why did you do that? You scared the hell out of me!" You said as you hold the back of him neck not wanting to fall down. 

He pulled you up but didn't let you, he even pulled you closer to him, sooo much that you could now hear his heartbeat from your chest. You became nervous noticing how close you too were and that his lips were 1 inch away from you and his eyes looking sexily at you. "You know you look really hot today? I can't hold myself." He said making you blush like a tomato. You widened your eyes, you was about to push him but his hold was too strong. "B-Baekhyun, it h-hurts..." You said that cause the situation was too much to handle, is not that you didn't like it. 

Baekhyun was about to say something again when a voice, a familliar voice spoke up. "Um..I'm sorry..." She said taking our attention and Baekhyun letting go of you, embarrassed. She continued, "I was thinking if you guys want to ride something all together" Chanyeol came from behing her and back hugged her as he said "You stupid lovers, this is not a hotel, get a bedroom instead. That made you really embarrassed as you hit Baekhyun on his right arm.

"It's you fault!" You said trying to save yourslef from the embarrassing moment. "Not my fault that you couldn't scare me" He said as he winked and turned his attention to the member of yours. "Let's go and watch a movie, what do you guys think? There's a small cinema in here and we can watch a horror movie." ( A/N: Imagine that there is a cinema like that, don't even know if it is true. XD)

They just agreed and you all went to cinema, you will watch a really scary movie...>.< 

Afterwards

The movie was REALLY, like REALLY scary but it was a relief that Baekhyun was there and hugged you the whole time, making you feel safe. The next hrs you spend it together with the 3 of them and it was really fun, eating, laughing and running. This will absolutely be a really memorable date as all the other ones. 

It was 8pm now and you should all get back home since the EXO members should rest. You all went towards the car to get in, as you was about to get in, someone grabbed you from your shoulder not letting you get in the car. "Sorry, are you Yoona, Yoona Kim?" She asked as she said and you turned to see a middle aged woman, you've never seen before.

"Yes, who are you?" you anskwered wondering who she's for knowing your name, she wouldn't be a fan...c'mon, a 35-40 year old woman, a fan of EXO? I don't think so. 

"I'm, I'm......" 

(A/N: The unknown woman is Ailee, Imagine her being an old woman. Sorry If this is not pleasant to hear... ) 

____________________

And it ends here^.^ What do you think of this chapter? Don't forget to comment telling me your opinions. :) 

Okay so the next chapter will not be updated on Thursday since I have my School's Party on that day, Christmas party for the end of the first period of school. My winter break is finally here... I'll be free from Friday and on...YEEEEY xD <33 

Coninue supporting Love Will Remember^.^ <33 and don't forget to check my Graphic Shop I opened recently^.^ <33 

Authornim - kkaebbsongg.