Chapter 14

It has been a week now that you and Baekhyun was in a realtionship and you was the happiest woman in the world. How can your dreams become true after one another? How could GOD be so good to you at this moment? 

Summer was near so your work was starting to ger less and less. It was really hard having alone-time with Baekhyun but you was still happy being with him in the practice room with all the other members. You was now, at this moment dancing to the Growl which is the new song EXO was going to realese after the summer vacation. Today was your last day practicing. Tomorrow, your vacation was going to start but not the kind of vacation that y'all think about. It was not going to be a rest vacation for all the EXO members, they was going to have more free time than what they do now but they was going to anyway be tired again. Did you get what I'm about to say? Yes...They're going to have a summer school! You was starting to get nervous going to school after so long time...but you were still happy cause you was going with Baekhyun. 

Monday 6.30 a.m l First day of Summer School l EXO Dorm

You woke up really early this day cause you couldn't get any sleep. It was 6.30 so you didn't want to wake up the members. The school was going to start at 9 so they could have some sleep. You walked to the bathroom and did your morning routine, showered and went to the garden to get some fresh air. It was pretty sunny but not so hot. You sat down on the chair and started going through your social media. You was startled when someone scared you with a *BOO* . You turned around and saw the sleepy face of your adorable boyfriend. Your lips formed a smile and said "Good morning you speepy head. How did you sleep?" He came closer and got a peek of your lips and said "Good morning jagiya. I slept really good, dreaming about you." You blushed but you didn't want to show him so you stood up "Let's eat breakfast and get ready for school. We'll be late." and went in.

You was now walking to the school with Baekhyun holding you hand, Chen on your left and Chanyeol beside Chen. The others was going to go with the van cause if y'all went together it was going to be chaotic. You was the happiest person alive at this moment. Who would believe that you are now walking with this soo handsome and adorable guys which one of then is your lovely boyfriend? "Hey what is o'clock ? I think we're going to be late if we walk to slowly." asked Chen with a worried face. "It's...8.50 o.O Let's run or otherwise it'll not be a good start for us " Chanyeol said and started running. You felt Baekhyun pressing his hand with yours and moving his head towards where Chanyeol run to meaning that you should also start running if you don't want to get late for the first day in the summer school. You suddenly came back to your senses, nodded to him ans started running shouting to Chen to run and follow them. It was so funny and exciting running there while fangirls and some fanboys followed you. Nothing could make you lose this happiness that you had that day...but...! You had no idea that Nana was also going to go the school you was going to go. She was lacking some studies so her parents made her go to the Summer School together with so many more students. 

You jaw dropped when you got in the school gates and saw how many students were there. All these people are going to miss their summer vacation and have a summer school instead? Another surprise was waiting for you when you got in the school building with your felow members (Chen, Chanyeol and Baekhyun). You saw Nana jogging to the place you were and hug you really tight. "Omo, Nana. What are you doing here?" You asked her with a confussed face, waiting for her answer. She explained and you forgot that you kinda late so Baekhyun shaked your hand telling to go to class. 

When you got in the class, everyones jaw dropped (knowing that you're the most popular group in the KPOP area). The teacher asked you to introduce yourselves and Chen started "Annyeong. I'm Kim Jongdae but I don't want to hear this name so call me Chen. Take good care of me." he said and winked at the girls who was about to die. It's now Chanyeols turn so he started "Hey everyone. I'm Park Chanyeol and I'm the funniest guy in the group so don't hesitate to come to me and become friends." The girls were about to faint from the sexiness of his manly, deep voice.

Baekhyun at that moment looked at you and winked making you confused. "Annyeong! I'm Byun Baekhyun and there's only one thing to say so remember it! This girl beside me is my girlfriend so if I see any guy approaching her, yoou'll not be able to see him again! He gave a death galre to all the guys and looked at you and winked again. That made you blush sooo much but you still managed to calm down and introduce yourself. "Annyeonghaseyo, I'm Kim Yoona and like the handsome guys said I'm his girlfriend so all you girls back of off him cause he's mine! Oh..and I love making friends so don't be afraid" You smiled and backed off to let Nana introduse herself. 

After Nana's indroducing, the other members came and introdused themselves and the teacher was going to make us seat girl-boy so everyone was anticipating it. "Nana-Chanyeol, Chen-Yura, Kyungsoo-Minah, Baekhyun-Sunhee, Kai-Yerin, Luhan-Sunmi, Sehun-Jessica, Minseok-Sohee, Tao-Tina, Lay-Yoona, Suho-Bora etc..." Bakhyun was jealous but it was better to have Lay as her sit mate than a strange guy which could start flirting with her. He suddenly hugged her and kissed her forehead "Don't cheat on me, okay?" He asked looking so serious "I won't Oppa!" You answeres and hugged him back. "okay now go to your seats and lets start the lesson right away.". 

It's now lunch break and you are walking with Baekhyun holding hands to the cafeteria to eat lunch. Your felow members follow you from behind except Chanyeol who is already eating lunch with Nana at the cafeteria, talking about themselves. He was quite happy when he heard that Nana was going to be his sit mate that he's smiling like and idiot before the lesson started. 

It has now been 3 weeks since you started school and you were happy for having the chance to spend more time with Baekhyun but you still feel a bit sad cause there are a lot of girls who give you death glares while you walk with him in the school hallways and you understand that they're sasaengs and don't want you to be with him and the rest of the boys. They sometimes tries to start a fight with you but Baekhyun is always there with you so they can't do anything or sometimes when you're alone you just run away from them. 

One day after school, Baekhyun had to some errands to do so you was going back to the dorm since the rest of the members was going to have a basketball match so they was practicing. You was walking out of the gates wehn you heard someone calling your name. You turned around and saw the sasaengs gang coming from your left. You started running but then 3 girls come from the right of you, you tried to go straight but then you saw that there was no way to escape since there was 3 girls coming from every side of yours. You decided then to ask "What do you want now?"

The leader come in front of you with an irritated loook on her face and answered "What do you think we want, you b***h?" You knew what was coming and knew that you couldn't escape anymore from this so you just said "Okay, you wanna fight? Lets fight!" The leader starred at you for some seconds but then started laughing and the other girls joined her. "You think just a fight with you will make me satisfield?" She said and grabbed your hair. You growled and tried to push her but her teammates grabbed your hands so that you couldn't do anything. They all started beating you , you tried to fight back back but you couldn't do anything towrds 12 girls. You just fell down to the ground and they hit you everyway with their legs. you started bleeding and you had pain everywhere in your body. After 10 minutes of beating you up, you wasn't able to hold your eyes open anymore so you just gave up and left your body, having no thoughts on trying anymore...

___________

So here is the chapter that I sooo longed to update :D I'm so sorry for being so late but school is the hardest these days. Anyway...THANK YOU so much for almost 4,5K I can't believe that when I updated the previous chapter it wasn't even 2K and now it's sooo much. You just can't believe how thankful I'm :D THANK YOU again :D I'll keep up the heard work to make y'all satisfield for reading my fanfic. 

So what do you think about the Jessica issue? How are you feeling about her leaving SNSD? To be honest I'm quite angry, how can she do this? But the only person I hate at this moment and that is non other than Kim Young Min who is the head of SM.ENT who made this year so hard for our dear SM Artists :( First Kris then Sulli and now Jessica...I can't believe it..>.< The whole 2014 year is the worst year of KPOP..>.< 

Anyway..Thank you for readin this and please support my story by a vote and a comment to cheer me up*-* THANKS AGAIN <3