Chapter 25

Yoona woke up to the sound coming from the kitchen making her startled. She groaned and harshly threw her blanket to get out and see what the fuss in the kitchen was. Angrily making her way downstairs, her footsteps getting louder. She arrived in the living room and the sound suddenly disappeared. Yoona as said, lives alone in the States so there was a possibility that a thief entered the house while she was asleep. But, thinking once again, there's a person that could be in the kitchen. Yeah, it's probably him. Making her way once again to the kitchen, she grabbed the TV remote to hit the thief, if there's one. Opening the door, she was startled but calmed down when she saw who it was. It was indeed him, Wu Yi Fan.

"Oppa? What are you doing here?" Yoona asked while rubbing her eyes cause she just woke up. "Good morning to you too." Answered the tall, young man while having that adorable, poker face. "Good morning, now what are you doing here and how did you get in?" she asked once again not letting the subject go away. "Song Hi ahjumma opened the door for me with her keys cause you wasn't opening the door. I waited for about 10minutes but you were still sleeping so I thought I would make some breakfast."

Yoona was amazed at how caring he could be sometimes. Yi Fan would once once-twice a month to visit her in her apartment to check on her, to buy her groceries and help her with the money issues. Outside her apartment, they would meet at least twice a week to catch up on each other since Yi Fan or Kris like he wants to be called was the one who was there for her when her aunt left to travel to heaven. He stayed by her side and helped her with everything. Yi Fan is half Chinese half Canadian but he grew up in Korea so it was good for her to fins someone korean.

"Yoona-yah, come down, the breakfast is ready!" shouted Kris to let Yoona know that the breakfast is ready. "COMING!" shouted Yoona back. After eating breakfast they decided to take a stroll on the beach since the wether was so beautiful today.

"Oppa? You know right? You know who the father of my baby was, right?" breaking the silence, Yonna made Kris surprised but then he softened since it was time to let her know. Kris knew everything that happened to Yoona ever since the transformation. He had his contacts and Yoonas aunt who told him most of the story. And so he started...

"It was in the beginning of the summer in 2012 when a stupid but genius idea crossed your mind because of that popular idol you loved. Who knew he would become the world to you. Well the idea was to transform to a boy and act like a boy to get casted in the same group as him... after a tone of handwork you succeed and you debuted with him and the other 10 fellows but then one night, you revealed urself and things got bad between you and him. He wasn't talking to you for a long time which lead you to get the news of him dating another female idol." He paused to let her sink all these things into ur brain. And then he continued, she never interrupted him.

"One day when u were having a day off, some sasaeng fans kidnapped you and he kinda saved you, that day he realized his feelings for you and after that your secret romance with him started. But then your aunt, Song Hee appeared and made some distance between you too since she was more important now that you found her, your long lost aunt. That distance made it way to months and that made him worried so one day when he found you, you guys had a fight and like that you got into an accident which caused you to lose your memory. You were in the hospital for months since you were in coma but he was always there to hold your hand, the doctors and nurses were so impressed of his love for you, how he visited you every single day spending at least 3-4hrs talking to a living corpse. They could see his unconditional love and they never bothered to tell him that he couldn't visit you when the visiting hrs finished. But then one day, your aunt decided that moving to the States would make you recover. It did made you recover but then you lost your memory and the love of your life."

Tears were rolling on her face but the pain she had in her chest was unbearable, she broke, in the middle of the streets. She hugged her knees to cry harder and harder. It was too much too handle. Kris hugged her and she just continued crying for a long long time soaking his shirt but that didn't matter to him, she was in pain and he needed to be there for her.