TWENTYFOUR

It had been about a month before I had the urge to play the guitar again. I was laying in bed with my sexy naked mate wrapped around me, his lips puckering against the skin of my neck and shoulders.

"Mmmmm, you make me never want to leave this bed."

"Good." He chuckled. "Means I'm doing my job satisfying my mate, my babygirl, my love."

I giggled. "Maybe I need to do more to satisfy my mate, my man, my love."

"Oh baby, you satisfy me lots." He said kissing on my neck. "The way you move against me, the way you touch me, the way you call my name when I thrust deeply inside you. The way you kiss me, the way you ride my cock, the way you take me in your mouth." He plunged his tongue into my mouth, making me breathless with the way his lips brushed mine. The heat between our bodies increased making me take hold of his biceps and pulling him closer to me.

He knocked my legs open grinding into me as he moved his mouth down my neck. He continued down the swell of my breasts capturing my nipple in his hot mouth. His tongue wiggled against it, my jaw dropping open at the electric feeling it gave me.

I tangled my fingers in his silky locks holding tightly. Just as I let out another moan his bedroom door slammed open, Jimin walking in on us.

"Jimin!" I shouted, Tae's head jerking up to see his best friend leaning against the door frame.

"You guys are hot." He said, his hand running over his stomach. "Oh fuck, you guys are hot."

There was a huge difference in Taehyungs reaction. Almost as if he was comforted knowing that I would never leave his side or look to anyone but him. He let out an exasperated laugh, resting his head on my chest to cover my bare chest.

"Why do you barge into my bedroom."

"So, I can walk into scenes like this and think of them later when my mates are railing me."

Both Taehyung and I started laughing, Jimin giggling along with us as he made his way over to the bed.

"Hey you can look but not touch, remember?"

He plopped on the bed, next to Tae's legs rolling his eyes. "I know. I'm not touching anyone."

"So may I ask why you interrupted the railing I was about to receive?" I asked.

"I'm bored." He pouted. "Yoongi and Hoseok are...discussing things."

"Discussing things?"

"Yeah, when they talk business, I get bored."

"Business?" I asked.

"Duh...you think the fortune we have comes from nowhere? The two of them and Namjoon are the brains behind our financial success."

"And what kind of success is that?"

"Stock market. They are geniuses. Of course so am I. I helped build this place." 

"You?" 

"You doubt my physical strength and work ethic" He asked raising an eye brow. 

"No." I laughed. "But that's something about you I didn't know. So, good to know." 

"Yeah, well, we are busy." Tae said, trying to push Jimin off the bed with his leg. He only let out a whine and fell back onto the bed.

"Please don't kick me out." He begged. "The three of them are doing stuff and Jin and Kookie are spending time together. I'm all alone."

Taehyung groaned shoving his face further into my chest. "Jimiiiiiiin." He groaned. "Why must you cock block me."

I giggled, and so did Jimin. "You're my friend. What happened to bros before hoes?"