SEVEN

Hypnotized.

I was hypnotized by him.

How can a creature such as Taehyung make me feel as if nothing is out of the ordinary? He nearly killed me. He drank from me, left me alone with no food, no water, nothing. No regard for my life or the decency to at least ask what I needed in order so survive. Not that I could talk in the condition he left me in, but still.

No care at all.

And now I'm in his bed in nothing but a thin pair of panties, as he watched me eat. I continued to hold the blanket to my chest and ate with one hand. He ended up not ordering from the place he said he was, and instead ordered soup and salad with a half a sandwich for me. Said it seemed 'healthier.' I didn't care. I was just happy to have something to eat.

"So, is this a normal thing you'd like to eat?" He asked, as I was in the middle of a bite.

I nodded. "This is really good."

He nodded in return, his eyes lingering on my neck before he looked to my lips. "Do you like strawberries?"

"Yeah." I answered finishing my sandwich. "Why?"

"If I get you a bunch will you eat them?"

"Yes." I replied, but tentatively because he seemed to have something on his mind. "Why are you looking at me like that."

"Well you're my donor-"

"Donor's donate, you're stealing blood from me without my permission."

He stopped talking, and I could tell his through process also switched. He closed his mouth and his eye brows came together before he tilted his head to ask me a question.

"Can I drink from you?"

That surprised me a little. I didn't expect him to ask me. In fact I didn't expect him to like my accusation of him stealing blood from me. I looked up to his eyes, and got caught in their depth.

The right thing to say would have been 'no.' I should have said no, because I don't know him. I don't owe him anything, and he kidnapped me.

"You can." I answered. Because honestly, I wanted him to. I couldn't wrap my head around why I would want someone to drink blood from me. To take the life source from my body and use me their own personal vending machine.

Maybe it was something about him actually asking for permission when I call him out on it. Maybe it was the way he looked at me when he asked. Or maybe it was the idea of him penetrating my body, even if it wasn't in a sexual means.

"Thank you." He smiled. "That's why I was asking about strawberries."

"You like strawberries?"

"I used to." He replied, leaning back in his bed as I drank the soup from the cup it came in. "It's the only think about being a human that I remember. I loved them. I did some research years and years ago and it turns out my family were strawberry farmers. I'm sure I ate them all the time."

I laughed. "Then why did you ask me if I would eat them? If you like them you eat them."

He smirked. "I cant eat human food. I can only eat them...well drink them, if you do."

"Oh." I hadn't thought of that. "Well then s-sure I'll eat them."

I took the last few sips of my soup, and with my sandwich finished I took the last bite of my salad and gathered the trash. He took it from me and set it beside his bed.

"Feel better."

"Yes, much." I replied honestly. "It was really good."

"Good." He smiled.