TWENTYEIGHT

It felt as if the blood was vibrating inside my veins, but the pain was gone. It took me a while to open my eyes but once I was successful, I recognized our bedroom, but Taehyung wasn't there. It took only a few minutes for me to be able to walk, and I started to make my way out of our bedroom and through the hallway tunnel when I overheard Taehyung and, surprisingly, Jin.

"Is she going to be okay?"

"She is getting better by the hour, I'm sure she will wake up soon."

There was a short pause before Jin spoke again. "How are you feeling?"

"I just...it's almost like a nightmare. By the time you saved her she was okay, and when I realized what happened it was like I was waking up from a nightmare. Jungkook shook me and he was tying to tell me what happened but it was all warped sounding as soon as I heard that she was trapped outside. I um...I'm sorry for accusing you of doing something."

"I don't blame you for assuming. Especially after what I did before." I took a few more quiet steps looking over the railing to see them sitting next to each other.

Taehyung had his head between his hands, his elbows on his knees. Jin sat there looking at him intensely, worry clear on his expression.

"Don't stress about it now Tae. She's okay."

Tae lifted his head turning to Jin, making him jump a little. "I know but what if you hadn't gone looking for her? What if you didn't notice her not in the music room? What...what if it was too late?"

"Tae..."

Just then Taehyung surprised both of us by throwing his arms around his brother, breathing heavily. "Thank you." He said. "I...thank you so much."

Jin wrapped his arms around him in return, and they had the first brotherly moment I had ever seen them exchange. Jin closed his eyes and buried his face in Tae's neck letting out a shuddered sigh. I could see that his grip on Tae had tightened, and knowing how extreme our emotions are, I couldn't imagine the intensity of what he was feeling.

"I forgive you." Tae said, his voice strong. Jin's eyes flew open, pulling back to look at his brother. "I forgive you." Tae said again. "I'm over this feud, Jin. I want my brother back, and you...you saved the love of my life. I cant thank you enough for that."

"This is enough." Jin said. "Your forgiveness...do...do you mean it?"

Tae nodded, Jin bringing him into another hug.

This is truly the most emotional I had ever seen another vampire. And for it to be between brother's made my heart soar in happiness for them. I almost turned around to go back to the room to wait for Taehyung. But instead, I walked out and very softly made my presence known.

"Hey." I voiced softly.

They jerked apart, and Taehyung's eye went wide. He shot up from his spot on the couch and lunged at me, taking me in his arms.

"Oh fuck...you're awake."

I giggled. "I am."

"How are you feeling?" I heard Jin ask.

Taehyung let go of me and turned back towards his brother as I walked towards him. Jin leaned back as I approached him, almost as if he was scared. But I leaned and straddled his lap, embracing him in the warmest hug I could imagine.

"Thank you." I said into his hair. "Thank you for saving me."

He wrapped his arms around me, and I could feel the tension in his body completely relax as I held him close. No other words were said, no tears were shed, but the atmosphere in the house had changed completely from that moment onward.