TWELVE

Holding my breath, I watched as Tae's face twisted with annoyance. I thought I had hurt his feelings, which made a strong pain erupt through my chest.

I was about to tell him I was kidding, but he spoke before had the chance.

"Hang out as in?"

"I don't know." I shrugged. "I enjoy hanging out with you. A lot." I smiled trying to reassure him. "But you know..."

"Why Jimin?" He asked.

"He scares me the least."

"Even less than me?"

"No." I said pushing my arms to hook around his neck. I placed a soft kiss on the base of his neck. "You don't scare me. Not anymore."

He wrapped his arms around me, hugging me as I waited for him to speak.

"Alright." He sighed, letting me go. "Go get dressed and we will go find him."

"Really?" I asked, my eye wide with surprise.

"Really." He smiled. "I really cant keep you locked up in here. No matter how much I want to."

I got up off the bed, both of us dressing before leaving his room. As soon as Taehyung opened his door there was a beautiful melody that could be heard in the distance.

It was a piano, and without any direct I slowly started to follow the sound. Taehyung was close behind me, taking my hand as I moved down the dark hallway and into their living room. I didn't notice before, but there were no windows in their house. I guess that would make sense...

Vampires.

But I didn't focus too long on that as I tried to find the source of the music that was slowly growing stronger. Taehyung didn't say anything, he just let me drag him from one end of the house to the other.

There was no activity anywhere. None of the clan that I had met in the living room, or in the dining room area. I found that the music was continuing down the opposite hallway and the closer I got to the door at the end, the stronger the music became.

Once I got to the door it was clear that I had found the source of the music. Slowly I opened the door revealing Jimin who was sitting on a huge black grand piano, in a lightly decorated room filled with gold décor and sage green accents. He was leaning back on the heel of his hand, his head lulled back and his eyes closed. At the head of the piano was Yoongi, his fingers dancing fluidly across the eyes, the most beautiful music flowing from it. I saw that Hoseok was sitting across the room in the corner, his legs crossed as he watched his mate play. As I stepped further into the room, Hoseok's eyes shifted from Yoongi to me, nodding his head in acknowledgment before paying his attention back to the two by the piano.

Tae pushed me forward and then back against the wall. He pressed my back against his chest, and lowered our bodies to sit on the floor. I was on his lap with his legs crossed and his arms around my body.

I rested my head back into his shoulder and side of his face, listening to the soothing sound of the piano. No one moved while we were in there. We all remained quiet the entire time that we were in there. I was not sure how long we stayed there listening, but eventually one final key was held out making Jimin look over to Yoongi, and Yoongi look up.

"Thoughts from our small audience?" Yoongi asked.

"Beautiful." I said, locking eyes with him. "I've always loved music, but I have never heard anything like that."

"Yoongi has been playing for decades." Hoseok said, standing up and walking closer to the rest of us. "He always plays beautifully." He stood behind Yoongi holding onto his shoulders, rubbing them slightly. Yoongi groaned and let his head roll backwards, enjoying the small massage.