ELEVEN

The first encounter with the rest of his...clan...was very strange.

Tae didn't seem to like any of them besides Jimin.

Namjoon, though on his side, seemed to annoy Taehyung with every word he said. Jin only antagonized him up until he left the room, and Jungkook seemed to be confused the entire time. Hoseok didn't say much, and Yoongi continued to look at me as if I was a snack.

I guess to him I technically am.

It had been a week since that meeting and I had remained in Taehyung's bedroom with him.

Not that I was really complaining.

We had sex every day, and by god was it amazing. It was like I was getting addicted. His touch, each kiss; but each time he had to give me his blood afterwards to heal any internal injuries. I loved how he made me feel when we were intimate, but I didn't like the fact that I always felt as if I was going to bleed out from my insides.

He drank from me often, and though he never took too much, he always gave me a bit of venom to help with the pain. It was unreal the magic that came from such a substance as his blood. As if it could possible rid the world of all illness and no one really knew.

I never woke up with headaches anymore either. I used to wake up every morning with my head throbbing and my ears ringing. Sometimes they would be so intense that I could barely open my eyes. I always blamed it on the stress, overworking or not getting enough sleep. But deep down I knew that wasn't true.

Every time I woke up, I felt better. It was as if I was regaining myself and the headaches were no longer taking over my life.

One night, he and I were laying in bed, and I had a few questions.

"Tae?"

"Hmm?" He responded as he continued to play with my hair.

"Does your venom have healing abilities?"

"No. Why?"

"I just don't ever have headaches anymore. I used to wake up with them every day but since you saved me from bleeding out, I haven't had any at all."

"Oh, that is probably my blood."

"So, you really are like the True Blood vampires?" I said making him laugh.

"Kind of." He smiled, with a small chuckle. "We are mythical beings." He explained. "So, we have mythical abilities. Our blood isn't really blood. It's a from of energy that flows through our bodies to keep us alive. I don't have a beating heart, but I have the blood pumping through me."

"How, if you don't have a heart?"

"Magic." He shrugged. "There aren't too many people studying the physical ability of our bodies or how they work. Hoseok thinks its because of the venom when we turn. He says it would make sense that the venom go straight to the heart and instead of stopping the beating, it beats too fast for us to really hear or feel it. That's why it the 'blood' in our system continues to pump the way it does. But there are some arguments to that. It could be true, but we don't really know."

"So, your 'blood' can heal?"

He nodded. "Again, I'm not sure how it works."

"So, when you turn someone..."

"You have to pull as much blood from them as possible and then inject them with as much venom as you can. We only have so much at a time, so it doesn't always work."

"Oh..."

So, they barely knew anything about themselves.

"Any other questions?" he asked tapping my nose.