TWENTYNINE - FINALE

"Heard you had quite the event while we were gone." Jimin said as he came into the living room. He plopped down next to me, wrapping an arm around my shoulder.

I paused the show I was watching and leaned into him. "I almost died. Is that what you call an event?"

"Well, yeah. That would have sucked."

I laughed and leaned back and turned to him. I relayed the whole story. The storm, the power outage, Jin saving me and what it felt like as I regained my strength back.

They were only gone for a few weeks, so by the time they returned to the house I had fully recovered. The blood did help like Namjoon said it would, and they made sure to have extra in stock after that incident.

"Well shit..."

"Yeah." I laughed.

"Hobi was not happy when he found out. Namjoon reached out to him after you were okay and told him no one had told you about the emergency exit. He was furious."

"It wasn't anyone's fault."

"True, but Hoseok, though not our leader, he feel a sense of responsibility over our safety. Namjoon trusted him to build this house, and the fact that we were all so careless to not give you a full breakdown of the house and all the safetly feature he implemented...he was mad."

"Well I know them now." I laughed.

Jimin was grinning and brought me in to a tight hug. "I'm glad you're still with us."

I hugged him back for a moment, before pushing him away playfully. "Don't you even think about it." I teased.

He gasped, dramatically placing his hand on his chest. "I'm innocently expressing my gratitude for your existence, and you dare accuse me of anything more?"

"Jimin." I scolded making him grin again. "You wish."

I laughed and just then Jin and Taehyung came back into the house laughing. They had gone shopping and it was one of many new things they were doing together.

"Jin got a karaoke machine!" Tae laughed, making Jimin's eyes go wide. They then turned to me, genuinely confused.

"They made up." I smiled.

The next smile that made its way to his face, was so pure of happiness, I knew right then that the feud between brothers affected the whole clan. Jimin was surprised by the fact that the brothers had reconciled, but he was also relieved, I could see it in his body language.

"A Karaoke machine?" He asked Tae.

"Yeah." He shrugged giving me a kiss on my cheek. "Why not? It could be fun."

"Have you ever heard Namjoon hyung sing?"

"He's not so bad." Jin defended.

Jimin rolled his eyes. "You only say that because he fucks you. If Yoongi had a voice like that I'd lie to myself about it too."

"What are we lying about?" Jungkook asked, walking down the stairs.

"Namjoon's ability to sing." I responded, Taehyung eagerly setting up the karaoke machine.

"Uhh...we aren't going to ask him to sing are we?" Jungkook asked, his expression nervous looking. Jimin and I both laughed, Jin rolling his eyes.

"See, not even Kookie wants to hear the sounds of a dying cat."

"No wait a minute." Jin started as he rounded the couch sitting next to Jungkook. "When he tries, he's actually quite skilled vocally."

Jimin scoffed and got up to help Taehyung finish setting up the machine to the TV.