SEVENTEEN

The next time I woke up I was alone, but could hear the shower running. Before getting up to join him I took a moment to feel my body. I felt strong, my skin was firm yet still soft. My muscles were toned, yet my body shape wasn't any different. I ran my fingers through my hair and it was definitely thicker. With the curiosity of what else had changed, I got up and made my way to the bathroom, quietly. When I saw myself in the mirror, I still looked like me.

I was relieved at that.

"Are you going to join me?" I heard Tae ask from the shower, making me smiled and walk over to him.

"Yes please." I responded, opening up the door.

I felt my body flood with heat again when I saw him naked, and wet. But what really got to my heart was the smile on his lips. It was the same smile that I had fallen in love with. He reached out to me and helped me in, immediately wrapping me in his arms, pressing the side of his head into mine.

I felt his body tremble a little, which was strange. The water was warm enough. "Why are you trembling?"

"I'm afraid."

"What are you afraid of?" I asked, running my hand up and down his back.

"You."

"Why me?"

"I'm afraid you're going to leave."

"I don't plan to." I said softly, my heart aching. "You mated me, remember?" I said trying to lighten his mood.

"You mated me first." He chuckled.

I pulled back from him and his eyes looked more amused than worried making me grin. I wanted to change the subject so I pulled away grabbing the body wash. "What do you think your friends will say when they realize?"

"I don't know honestly." He sighed, running his fingers over his hair rinsing out the shampoo he was using. "I don't think Hoseok will be surprised, or Yoongi for that matter. Jimin will be excited and Jungkook won't care."

"What about Namjoon and Jin?"

I saw his body tense at the mention of their names, making me pay close attention.

"I don't care what they think."

"Nor do I." I said now rinsing myself. "But now there is no reason for you to be so protective of me."

"Oh, you think?"

"I know." I said turning to him and making him look at me. "I am not a fragile human anymore baby, I'm not docile. I'm not compliant. I'm not afraid, and I'm not weak. Not anymore." I grabbed him by the throat and threw him up against the shower wall to make my point. His expression was a surprised one, but he let me continue. "I can take care of myself now, and there is no reason that I should be locked up in this room. I can go out with you now. I can socialize now."

Just then he took hold of my hips, twisting them and grabbing my arm. He switched out positions and pushed the front of my body up against the shower wall pinning me there with his pelvis, his erection pressed up against my ass.

"You forget one thing baby."

"What is that?" I breathed, the anticipation of him taking me again making me even more aroused.

"Wherever you go, whatever you do, and whoever you're with you wear my mark." He said pulled back slightly and bending me. He leveled himself with my entrance and pushed in agonizingly slowly. I let out a low moaned as he did, making him growl. "Forever is forever baby, and you're mine." He started to pull back out and push back in, slowly increasing his pace as he did. "This pussy is for my pleasure only."