TWENTYFIVE

Sex with Taehyung was life changing. He was rough at the perfect times while in the same moment gentle when he needed to be. He was spontaneous as well as random in the intimate moments we had. Some days we didn't even leave the room.

"Fuck!" I moaned. My hands were currently tied above my head with steal-soaked rope. One of my legs was hooked around the inner curve of Taehyungs elbow, his opposite hand in a tight grip at my waist. He was thrusting into me slowly; stretching me into euphoria.

He was kissing on my thigh as he moved, moaning into my skin, I felt him throb inside me. I pulled my free leg up a little more, the coil in my stomach starting to tighten as he moved.

Suddenly he pulled down, lowering his face to my core and pushed his tongue to swipe over my clit. Keeping a tight hold of my leg, he pushed it up using the pressure to keep him in place. I loved the way his mouth felt against me, his tongue working magic making me thrust my hip up to get more.

I found my body was selfish when it came to Taehyung. I wanted more and more no mater how much he gave me.

"Ooooh god Taehyung!" I called out. "Fuck me!"

What I can only describe as a growl ripped from his throat as he pulled his mouth away from me and plunged his throbbing cock back inside. He leaned over me bringing my leg with him as he wrapped his free arm around my waist and captured my mouth in a sloppy and needy kiss.

His hips started to move faster causing my body to teeter towards my orgasm. Ripping his lips from mine, I let out breathy moans of pleasure as he pressed his forehead against mine.

"Fuuuuuuck you feel amazing." He groaned.

"Tae!"

He started to move faster, hitting his hips harder against me, mumbling crude praises and expressions of pleasure in my ear. Anything he said would make me throb and tighten around him. Every word, his tone, even the breath that fanned against my ear when he said them. I throbbed hard around him making him groan even harder and move even faster. I was pulling against my restraints as he continued to hit me perfectly. Sudden bliss overcame me, my back arching and a garbled version of his name echoing through the room. I felt my entire body shake, as he pulled up slightly and pumped erratically and quickly as he finished inside of me.

Finally he collapse on top of me, both of us huffing and puffing from the strenuous activity. I smiled lost in thought. Who would have known I would be able to lay here tied up as this man on top of me made my body feel like it had never been touched before,

After a few moments he carfully pulled out of me and moved to untie my arms. Once they were free the massaged them, carfully inspecting them. I kept quiet as he moved to lay next to me wrapping me in his arms.

He started placing kisses all over me skin. My neck, shoulders, my face, even parts of my chest that he could reach.

It made me giggle.

"What is so funny?" He asked as he continued to kiss me.

"It's just surprising that such a rough and demanding man can be so sweet and tender."

"I'm always sweet to you after being rough." He argued, making me turn to look at him.

"I know. I'm saying that it amazes me how you can smack my ass and call me your dirty slut while then immediately afterward give me soft kisses and caress my skin in a tender manner."

"I'm the whole package." He teased making me smile.

I tucked my head under his neck, unable to keep the smile from my lips. "Yes you are." I then sighed. "That is just one of the things that make me love you so much."