TWENTYSEVEN

JIN's POV

"You sure you don't want to join us baby?" Namjoon whispered in my ear as I was sitting on the side of the bed.

"I'm sure." I said turning to him and giving him a small smile.

He gave me a sweet kiss on the neck, leaning into me. "When are you going to stop this? You are hiding away and it's getting ridiculous."

I shrugged standing to my feet leaving him leaning on the bed. "Maybe I'll go outside."

"Hyung, it's been storming all night." Jungkook said as he stripped from his clothes outside the bathroom door.

I sighed, as Namjoon leaned backwards on the bed. I looked at my weather app. "It looks like the storm is clearing."

"It's passed dawn." Namjoon replied. "Baby, come on. Shower with us, quit moping around."

"It's passed dawn?" I asked, looking at the time again.

"Yes." Namjoon sighed standing up and walking over to me. He wrapped his arm around me as I stared at our bedroom door listening for the music. But there was none. Namjoon placed a kiss on my neck, making me turn over to him.

"She isn't in the music room."

"No, she isn't."

"That's strange. She is always in the music room just after dawn. She's been practicing every day at the same time."

"Maybe Taehyung is keeping her busy." Jungkook teased, leaning against the wall, this time fully naked.

I pulled from Namjoon's arms opening the door to our bedroom just in case she was being quieter than usual, but nothing. No sound coming from the music room.

"Do you really care?" I heard Jungkook call out, making me turn to look at him. Namjoon was walking into the bathroom at this point. "You have been avoiding her for months, won't go to meeting with her around, you won't talk to her. All you do is listen to her practice and hide out in this bedroom. Do you really care if she misses one day?"

I didn't bother answering him. I walked out of the room slamming the door behind me going into the music room. She hadn't been there. Her guitar was still on it's stand, and the song she was working on was still in its place from the morning before.

Strange...

I made my way down the hall, hearing the grunts from a frustrated Namjoon, and the moans of a pleased Jungkook. I know Namjoon had been frustrated with me lately. Ever since Faye joined our clan...every since she...survived.

The memory of the girl I once loved wasn't as strong as it once was. I love Namjoon and Jungkook. They are my everything. But Faye...her eyes and her laugh reminded me so much of her.

Her musical talent even surprised me. There were so many similarities between the two of them that it became difficult for me to be around her.

Jungkook reminded me of the differences, for there were many. But it was the similarities I could not get over. But maybe I could with time.

As I made my way down the stairs I remembered that Hoseok, Yoongi, and Jimin were visiting friends for a short vacation. Jimin's old friend Taemin and his clan that they were friendly with.

I stopped at the bottom staircase where the wall lead further underground where Faye and Taehyung's bedroom was. I thought maybe if Jungkook was right, I'd be able to hear them. But there was nothing. I made my way down the short tunnel and tried the door.

It was unlocked.

That was even more strange.

As quietly as I could, I pushed the door open to see Taehyung sleeping hard on his bed, but his mate was no where in sight. I pulled my phone from my pocket and called the number I had saved for her. I heard buzzing next to the bed, and Taehyung stirred for a moment, but I hung up before it could wake him. I shut the door and hurried my way back into the living room.