Start

"Yeonjuniee come down why are you taking so long " Mrs Choi yelled from downstairs while wearing her pair of shoes. She was waiting for her son for the past half an hour but there was no sign of Yeonjun.

Yeonjun was nervously fidgeting with his fingers as he was trying to divert his mind. He did not want to go down but he can never sat no to his eomma. Since his father died, his mother was everything for him. His mother always tried her best to provide him with all the necessary things he even needed. She looks after the entire business after his father passed away and she was getting old now, still she never forced him to join the business because his mom knows he loves dancing and has no interest in joining the business.

After a heated debate between his heart and mind, his heart won and decided to go down and join his mother for the party they were about to attend. The only thing that bothered him was the presence of a certain boy whom  he loved a lot but he will never let anyone know about it. He wore a black and white stripped cold shoulder top with a pair of black skinny jeans. As soon as he saw his angry mother he hugged her immediately.

"What were you doing? Thinking of ways to deny but then couldn't because of me? " Mrs Choi asked looking sad. Yeonjun immediately hugged her while patting her back. " No eomma I was trying to find the perfect outfit, your son should be the most handsome one shouldn't he? " Yeonjun asked winking. He always ends up closing his eyes while trying to wink and that makes him look too cute.

" Okay okay I understood now let's go " Mrs Choi said pulling her son's hand and closing the front door. Both of them sat on the back seat as Mrs Choi signalled the driver to start the car. Yeonjun pulled out his phone and messaged his best friend Beomgyu.

" I'm coming to the party".
"see you soon".

"Woah I thought you will not come but I am glad you are actually coming, I would have been so bored " Beomgyu replied.

Yeonjun was excited to meet his best friend. Well his only friend to be exact. His family's company CHOI ENT. was the second top most company of Seoul and he had the perfect luxouries to be a playboy but he chose to be a decent person and complete his studies so that he can help his mother, even though his mother never expressed it but he knows that as the only son he should step into the business. Everyone in the college liked him for his nature but nobody wanted to be his friend because of a certain boy.

***

This was an introductory chapter and a bit of insight on Yeonjun's life. See you all soon with the update.
Chapter 1 soon.
Thanks!