End

Soobin and Yeonjun were getting ready in their rooms. It was finally the day of their dance presentation. Both of them have been through a lot in the past few months. When they became the project partners, they never thought that both of them would be so happy on the day of presentation.

" We are going to perform together so you can show me you know? " Soobin laughed. " Shh let me get ready properly, go and make yourself look handsome " Yeonjun said. " You are already beautiful and handsome babe " Soobin said. " I know " Yeonjun laughed as he could imagine Soobin's pouty face.

1 hour later both of them were ready to leave the house. " Let me check on eomma first " Yeonjun said. " No I mean stop I have already checked on aunt " Soobin said. Yeonjun raised his brow in confusion. " What are you trying to hide Soob? " Yeonjun asked. " I'm not hiding anything babe let's go aunt is resting don't call her now and don't worry her blessings are with you always my love " Soobin said.

Both of them went to the venue. They saw other classmates dressed in various outfits. " They all look so good " Yeonjun said. " Of course they look but you look the best " Soobin pinched his cheeks. " We are in college soob " Yeonjun slapped the top of his hand. " I know that " Soobin said.

Few minutes later they spotted Taehyun, Hyuka and Beomgyu. " Guys this side " Yeonjun shouted. " Both of them are there " Beomgyu spotted them. Three of them sat on the benches. " Umm guys we have something to share " Beomgyu said. " Please don't do PDA now both of you " Soobin laughed. " Ah Soob please this looks serious " Yeonjun whispered.

" Both of us broke up " Taehyun said. Soobin stopped eating. " What but why I mean please tell us only if it's okay to share " Yeonjun said. " Please don't be awkward guys it's nothing serious we have mutually broke up our relationship as we think we are better off as friends instead of boyfriends " Beomgyu said.

" If you both are okay with it then I fully support the decision " Soobin smiled. " Thank you hyung " Taehyun said. " There is something more which I would like to say as I don't want any secrets among us " Hyuka said. " Yeah sure go ahead " Beomgyu smiled. " I like Taehyun " Hyuka said.

" I know it'll be a little weird to say this right now but I could always feel that in his eyes " Beomgyu said. " I'm sorry for all the trouble I caused hyung " Hyuka said. Beomgyu hugged him tightly and patted his head. " Don't be sorry Huening I'm not angry with you  or Taehyun at all, I love you both and I want us to be happy and cheerful okay " Beomgyu smiled.

" Okay guys let's cheer up our number can come anytime " Yeonjun said. " Did you decide on the team name? " Taehyun asked. " Yeah we decided and what about you? " Soobin asked. " We decided as well " Beomgyu said. " It's a secret now we'll find out when our names will be called " Hyuka smiled. " We still have sometime I'll get some cold drinks for us " Taehyun said.

He went to bring some drinks and snacks for the five of them. He came back at the right time as he saw their dance Professor walking up to the stage. " You are back at the right time I was going to call you " Hyuka said. " I would have come earlier but the store lady didn't had change so I had to wait " Taehyun said. " ah but it's good that you made in at time " Yeonjun said.

" Good Morning and Welcome to all the dance students. I remember giving a choreography project 4 months ago for your yearly evaluation. All of you are very talented and young dancers and I am expecting beautiful piece of choreography by the end of the day. The best group or duo would get the gold medal from principal Sir and a certificate of appreciation would be given to each one of you. Without further ado let's begin with our first team. I would love to call Mr Felix and Mr Hyunjin on stage " Proffessor Kim finished his opening speech.