Chapter 5

As soon as the door closed Yeonjun tried to move past Soobin but Soobin stopped him from going out by holding his hands and pushed him towards the wall. Soobin kept his hands on the wall caging Yeonjun and that's when Yeonjun spoke up " What are you trying to do? Just let me go Soobin ".

Soobin? Not Soobinie, bunny, or even Soob.
Soobin shrugged it off and locked eyes with Yeonjun. " At least in this way you finally talked to me " Soobin said and his features softening a bit before it was again back to his frowned look " Stop ignoring me it hurts. What did I do for you to hate me so much that you can't even talk to me ?".

" LET ME GO " Yeonjun said raising his voice this time but to no avail. " Don't shout I'm trying to solve things so please cooperate with me for God's sake " Soobin said leaning closer to Yeonjun's face. Yeonjun immediately turned his head to face the wall because no matter how much he tried he couldn't look into Soobin's eyes.

" Who is that boy to you? " Soobin asked and Yeonjun looked at him before answering " That's none of your business. It's my life and I don't owe an explanation for anything I do ". Yeonjun pushed him with all his force and went out of the bathroom. Soobin stayed there for sometime thinking what just happened.

Jealously took over him as he remembered the previous events in the cafeteria and how Yeonjun was talking on behalf of San. He washed his face and went to his classroom. As soon as he entered he saw Yeonjun sitting on a different seat not on their usual place and a girl was siting on that seat.

He walked towards Yeonjun's seat to sit beside him but before he could San sat over there. " I would love to sit with my friend hope you don't mind " San said giving a small smile. Soobin was trying his best to not knock that smile off his face. He had a hope Yeonjun will say something but much to his disappointment nothing came out of Yeonjun's mouth.

He went to the back seat and settled down. The teacher entered and started the lecture but he couldn't focus as his eyes were on Yeonjun and San. He saw how Yeonjun smiled when San said something and how Yeonjun ruffled his friend's hair and slapped his shoulder to tell him to focus on the class.

Soobin couldn't take it anymore, he grabbed his belongings and left the class saying he is not feeling well. He drove back to his house and locked himself in his room. That day for the first time he realized that he is missing something very important in his life, he felt emptiness without Yeonjun. He decided to do anything to get Yeonjun back in his life.

***

Will Soobin's jealously make him do things will he will regret in the future?
Chapter 6 soon.
Thanks!