Chapter 7

Dance is like an escape from reality to Yeonjun. He loves dancing. The happiness he feels while dancing was something incomparable with anything else. Nothing can top that feeling.

He could have said 'No'. But he didn't want to fail the dance project. He saw Soobin looking at him with a mischievous smile on his face. Even though, Yeonjun didn't know the actual reason behind San's exit from the class, he was sure it had something to do with Soobin.

" Eomma is having an important meeting today so she have invited some guests. I would prefer to do the project at your house " Yeonjun said while packing his bag. " That's completely fine with me " Soobin said and grabbed his bag. Soobin was very happy as things were happening exactly the way he planned.

Beomgyu, Taehyun and Hyuka were already waiting at the parking area. Soobin and Yeonjun saw three of them waiting over there and Hyuka waved in their direction. " Soobin hyung we will be practicing at Beomgyu hyung's house so can you please drop us? " Taehyun asked.

" Yes sure get in, I'll drop three of you " Soobin smiled. " You guys leave I'll join you later at your house Soobin " Yeonjun said while looking around the parking area for someone. " Why? Aren't you coming with us? " Beomgyu asked curiously. "No actually I came here with San in the morning so I would give him a lift now as well, you guys go I'll wait for him " Yeonjun said.

"Can't he afford a cab or what? " Soobin asked with irritation evident in his voice. Beomgyu saw the situation getting teased so he broke into the conversation " I saw San hyung already leaving when we were waiting for both of you ". "Yeah so now you can go with us hyung " Hyuka said.

Yeonjun was confused. Did he do something because of which San was ignoring him? But there was nothing that could probably made his friend upset. " Yes let's go then " Yeonjun said and got into his own car. Beomgyu, Taehyun and Hyuka were in Soobin's car and Yeonjun followed them in his car.

While driving Soobin had a smile on his face. Taehyun noticed it and asked " You look very happy hyung, so what did you do? ". " Yeah hyung must have done something great " Hyuka said cheekily. Beomgyu could clearly see that Taehyun and Hyuka were on Soobin's side.

" Hyung I don't know what you did, but I will assume you have succeeded in whatever you planned based on your smile. I just want you to be careful with Yeonjun hyung's feelings. Please don't do something that will make him more distant from you and our group " Beomgyu said seriously. Taehyun and Hyuka were surprised by the sudden change in Beomgyu's voice.

Soobin was quiet the entire time and he finally spoke " I know what I'm doing Beomgyu, and don't worry I won't do anything wrong this time I can't lose him again ". Beomgyu felt relived and gave a genuine smile. Four of them played songs and finally they got down in front of Beomgyu's house.

Soobin saw Yeonjun's car in the mirror. He smiled as today he would have some time with Yeonjun again. He wanted to watch movies and cuddle like they always did.
After around 5 minutes both the cars reached Soobin's house.

Both of them parked the cars and Soobin unlocked the main door. " Welcome home after a long time, me and my house missed you " Soobin said jokingly. Yeonjun gave a small nod and smiled. " So let's freshen up and start " Soobin said dropping his bag on the sofa.

Both of them had some sandwiches and juice although Yeonjun denied he still ate it when Soobin requested a lot saying they need energy to do the project.

***

What was on Soobin's mind?
Chapter 8 soon.
Thanks!