Chapter 16

Beomgyu and Taehyun wanted to share the news of them being together as ever since they started dating each other they could not wait to celebrate with their friends. They all were sitting at the cafeteria. " We want  to share something with you all " Taehyun said while pointing at Beomgyu and himself.

" What is it? " Soobin asked excitedly. " Beomgyu hyung and I are a couple now we are dating " Taehyun said proudly. " Congratulations guys finally I thought you will never say " Hyuka was laughing. " Congratulations both of you " Yeonjun said smiling at them. " Congratulations guys I'm so happy for both of you I did not saw this coming " Soobin said happily.

Soobin noticed Yeonjun and Hyuka was laughing and sharing a knowing look with Beomgyu and Taehyun respectively. He understood that they knew about the news from before. He felt left out and he started to think why was he the one who had no idea what was going on and why is he not anyone's closest friend in group? Thoughts were starting to fill his mind.

" Umm guys please excuse me for a while " Soobin said and grabbed his bag. He went towards the parking lot. Yeonjun noticed the chance in his attitude and decided to follow him. He saw Soobin standing beside his car. He immediately got inside the car. Soobin saw Yeonjun fastening his seat belt. Soobin also got inside the car and locked the door.

" What are you doing? " Soobin asked being confused. " It's 12 now and we should reach my house by 12:40 " Yeonjun said. Soobin did not question him further but he was totally confused with Yeonjun's sudden change in behavior. Throughout the journey Soobin saw Yeonjun smiling at him. " Let's play some songs " Yeonjun said with a gentle smile on his face. Yeonjun played one of his most favourite song called "Love Maze" by BTS.

Sabangi makhyeoitneun miro sok makdareun gil
(All around us is a maze, different paths)
I shimyeon sogeul urin geonilgo itji
(We're walking in this abyss)
Jeogi ganeudaran bit
(There's a thin light over there)
Geu nakwoneul hyanghae hemaego itgireul
(I hope we're going toward paradise)
Myeongshimhae ttaeron geojiseun uri sail gareuryeo hani
(Know this, sometimes lies will try to tear us apart)
Shiryeoneun uril sogiryeo haji but
(Hardships will try to deceive us but)
Geureol ttaen naege jibjunghae
(Just focus on me then)
Eodum sogeseon urimyeon chungbunhae
(In the darkness, just the two of us is enough)
Deoseopneun geojit sogeseo
(In all these lies)
Uriga hamkkemyeon kkeuchi eopneun mirojocha nakwon
(If we're together, even an endless maze is paradise)

Both of them reached Yeonjun's house around 12:30. They reached earlier than expected as there was less traffic on the road. Soobin wanted to ask Yeonjun about him getting into his car all of a sudden and asking him to drive there but before he could ask any questions he saw Yeonjun getting out of the car.

Soobin got down and parked his car. " Let's go to my room " Yeonjun said taking hold of Soobin's arms. Both of them went to Soobin's room and Yeonjun hugged him tightly. " Sit down " Yeonjun said and took Soobin's hands in his own. " Tell me what happened I know there is something wrong with you and I can feel it so did you had a fight with you someone ?" Yeonjun asked and Soobin nodded saying " I had a fight with eomma ".

" I told you to share with me after you had a fight with your appa last time I'm here for you I'll always be here you can share everything with me you have me with you " Yeonjun said  and gave a tight hug to Soobin. It was impossible for Soobin to hide his tears anymore as he had been trying to stop them since a long long time now. Soobin started to cry on Yeonjun's shoulder." Let it out let it all our it's okay everything will be okay I'm here " Yeonjun rubbed Soobin's back.

" Why does no one loves me and understand me why am I so unimportant for my parents why can't I be happy like others? " Soobin was crying. " It's okay I got you and no you are not unimportant and who said no one loves you I love you our friends love you we all love you and you are enough you are nice and you don't have to change yourself for anyone don't get influenced by anyone's else's opinion you deserve to be happy " Yeonjun said holding him in his arms.

Yeonjun wipped Soobin's tears and smiled at him. " Thank you for everything I missed this I missed you I can't express how badly I missed our conversations please don't leave me again please it was too difficult for me to live like that I felt I was not enough as if I don't deserve to be happy everything felt like slipping away from my hands I want you I need you in my life " Soobin said and attached their lips.

Yeonjun kissed him and his own tears started to fill the brim of his eyes. The kiss was short, sweet , pure and full of emotions. " Promise me you won't leave me again and we will be like before and you'll be your best friend " Soobin said. " I promise you to be your best friend and never leave your side" Yeonjun said smiling. They hugged each other and Soobin kissed Yeonjun's cheeks and it was becoming pink.

" Can we cuddle? " Soobin asked and Yeonjun nodded. They were both cuddling each other and they felt safe in each other's embrace. Yeonjun got up after some time and started to look for something in his phone. " Found it " Yeonjun said " What ?" Soobin asked. " Since you are here let's practice for our dance project " Yeonjun said.

" But I want to cuddle with you " Soobin made puppy eyes. " Those puppy eyes won't work on me now so get your ass here this instant Choi Soobin " Yeonjun said putting his hands on his hips. Soobin found Yeonjun looking adorable in that pose. Soobin knew how serious Yeonjun was about dance so he got up and played the music on his phone.

Mrs Choi always knew that Yeonjun liked Soobin more than friend. She was worried for her son as being business partner with Soobin's parents she knew that they will never accept their relationship on a good note. She did not want her son to be heartbroken and sad as his happiness meant everything to her. She wanted him to be happy always and she will do everything in her hands to see him happy.

Both of them practiced for around an hour and they were both sweating a lot. " I think we should take a shower " Yeonjun said. " Yes let's take a shower together " Soobin smiled mischievously. " Eomma is home and I don't want to get caught what will we say " Yeonjun said. " So what you will say you were taking a shower with your future husband " Soobin said proudly.

Yeonjun frozed at his spot as thoughts started to fill his mind. Was Soobin finally accepting his love and did he too feel safe for him were they finally going to be together in a happy relationship was this all real? Yeonjun's train of thoughts was cut with the sound of knocking on the door.

Soobin noticed the change in Yeonjun's facial expressions and he wanted to do something special for Yeonjun. He couldn't wait to express his true feelings as he have finally realized how he actually felt for Yeonjun. Soobin opened the door and it was Mrs Choi.

She was holding a tray of juices and snacks. " I heard music so I thought you both were practicing and you must be hungry so I brought some snacks for you two " Mrs Choi said. " Doctors asked you to take rest eomma you could have gave me a call I would have brought the tray myself " Yeonjun said pouting.

" It's okay Yeonjunie I'm fine don't worry and the dinner is ready so both of you can come down to have dinner with me later " Mrs Choi said. She went downstairs. Both of them practiced the important hook steps for some time and then took a good shower. They went down to have dinner with Mrs Choi.

They all sat down and the helping hand started serving the food. " How are you Soobin? " Mrs Choi asked. " I'm good aunt how are you ?" Soobin asked. " I'm good too enjoy the food son " Mrs Choi said. Three of them talked and enjoyed the dinner. Mrs Choi could see the glow on Yeonjun's face and she knew it was all because of Soobin.

***

How will Soobin plan his proposal for Yeonjun?
Chapter 17 soon.
Thanks!