Chapter 11

Yeonjun closed the front door and went back to join the rest of them. Throughout the dinner he was kinda lost and he kept on thinking about Soobin's sudden change in behavior. He kept on wondering if he did something that possibly made Soobin upset.

After 2 hour the party ended and Taehyun, Hyuka and San finally went home except Beomgyu. "Hyung let's go to your room I want to talk about something " Beomgyu said and he hoped for an answer but he noticed that Yeonjun was lost in thoughts.

"Hyung are you listening? "Beomgyu asked and Yeonjun finally noticed that Beomgyu was talking to him. " Umm you were saying something?" Yeonjun asked and saw Beomgyu gave a nod. " Yeah but I think you are tired now I think you should rest we can talk later no hurry " Beomgyu smiled.

" Okay then let's catch up in the cafeteria " Yeonjun said. " I should get going now good night hyung "Beomgyu said and took his bag.
Yeonjun helped his mom in cleaning the room and finally after cleaning he hugged him mom and went to sleep in his room. He changed into his nightwear and cleaned his face with face wash.

He took Soobin's gift bag and sat on the bed. He was waiting for everyone to leave so that he could see Soobin's gift. He wanted to watch it alone.As soon as he unwrapped the boxes a big smile spread on his lips. He saw the exact pair of Nike shoes that he wanted to buy for himself and San said it was sold out.

There were also a small box and it contained a half heart and Y shaped diamond studded pendent. The pendent was very beautiful but he wondered why the heart was not complete. He was very impressed and happy with the gifts and he thought of letting Soobin know that he liked his gifts so much.

When he took a look on the watch he saw it was already 1 AM and Soobin must have slept by now so he thought of thanking him in person at college the next day. He switched off the lights and went to sleep. Next morning he woke up a little late but he managed to get ready on time as he didn't wanted to miss college.

He went to the first class and luckily Soobin was in that too. He sat on his usual seat and saved the seat beside him for Soobin. After 10 minutes Soobin entered the class and he directly went to sit at the back and didn't look at Yeonjun. " Soobin I saved you a seat you can sit beside me " Yeonjun said turning around his head to look at Soobin.

" It's okay no problem the board is visible from here and I guess your friend must want to sit beside you so umm I don't wanna be a problem " Soobin smile with hurt evident in his voice. Before Yeonjun could reply Professor Lee entered the class and asked everyone to be quiet. 2 minutes later San entered the class and apologized for being late and he sat on the seat beside Yeonjun.

The bell ranged and the class ended. " The next class is free let's grab some coffee "San said but Yeonjun had his eyes fixed on Soobin who was busy talking with a girl beside him. " No I think I'll pass umm some other time I actually have something to do hope you understand " Yeonjun said and San gave a small smile saying " Hey it's okay ".

One by one everyone left the class and it was only both of them left. Soobin packed his bag and stepped down the stairs. Yeonjun walked behind him and grabbed his hand " Wait I want to talk ". Soobin removed his hand from Yeonjun's grip and looked at his face " What do you wanna talk about?".

" Lets go to music room " Yeonjun attached their hands together and went to the music room. As he excepted no one was there. " Look at my shoes " Yeonjun said and Soobin looked down. There was a smile on Soobin's face when he saw Yeonjun was wearing his gift. Yeonjun pulled the zipper of his hoodie a bit down to show that he was wearing the pendent too.

" You liked my gifts? " Soobin asked with a big smile on his face. " Yes I loved them and thank you so much for choosing them " Yeonjun said. " I'm so so happy " Soobin said as he grabbed Yeonjun by his waist and started twirling him around. " Oh My God Soobin please stop my head his spinning " Yeonjun said and Soobin finally placed him down.

Soobin pecked Yeonjun's cheeks for a spilt second before he finally realized what he just did. " I am sorry " Soobin said and immediately left the room.  Yeonjun blushed but Soobin wasn't there to see that. But he stopped blushing and smiling when he realised what he was happening.

Yeonjun knew that both of them agreed upon becoming friends but with Soobin's growing nature of doing skinship and showing affection it was becoming difficult for Yeonjun to hide his feelings. He knew if this continued he will be in a much more difficult situation than he already was. He needed to find out the exact feelings that Soobin had for him.

***

Will Yeonjun find answers to his questions?
Chapter 12 soon.
Thanks!