Chapter 10

Yeonjun and Soobin were talking with each other freely. It's been some weeks since they last talked so freely until the whole playground incident and it's consequences happened. They would be lying if they say they weren't enjoying the easy atmosphere around them. Neither of them asked anything that could unease the situation.

" I feel so good that we are talking like we used to do although I won't lie about the fact that I can still feel some uneasiness in your behavior and which I completely understand because after whatever I did I deserve to be slapped, beaten and...." Soobin was stopped mid sentence as Yeonjun kept his hand on Soobin's mouth.

" I told you I have given you a second chance and it was not easy for me. I want you to understand your own mistakes and rectify them. Things are already enough awkward between us and I want to change things for betterment. I hope you won't hurt me again "Yeonjun said and Soobin gave him a hug.

They didn't realize they talked for 4 hours until they saw the main door opening and Mrs Choi coming in. Both of them surely had a lot to catch up on. Beomgyu, Taehyun and Hyuka were also there with Mrs Choi. Three of them hugged Yeonjun tightly and Beomgyu immediately removed his hands when it slightly brushed against Taehyun's hand. Yeonjun noticed the change in Beomgyu's facial expression.

"Hyung we have brought a cake for you "Hyuka said and took out the birthday cake from the bag. It was a beautiful cake in purple and was beautifully decorated with blue icing and 'Happy Birthday Yeonjun Hyung We Love You' written on top. " Wow kids this is so beautiful lets cut it Yeonjun go and get changed I bought this for you " Mrs Choi said handing him a bag of outfit which she bought while coming back from office.

Mrs Choi along with the four of them decorated the living room and placed the food on the dining table and kept the cake in the centre. " Wow it's all done but where is Yeonjun one of you go and call him " Mrs Choi said smiling. " I'll go aunty " Beomgyu said and stood up to call Yeonjun but Soobin already walked up the stairs saying he'll go.

Soobin saw the door was unlocked but still he knocked two times. "Eomma why will you knock just come inside and help me it's stuck " Yeonjun said. Soobin went inside and saw Yeonjun struggling with the hook on his crop top. Yeonjun was wearing a pretty pink Balenciaga crop top with ice blue jeans. The outfit highlighted his curves perfectly and Soobin couldn't stop admiring him. 

" Eomma help me why are you not saying anything I.. " Yeonjun turned around to see it wasn't his mom but Soobin who came inside the room. " Umm aunty asked us to call you so I came here well I can help if you want " Soobin said. " Actually my hands aren't reaching the hook in the back just fix it " Yeonjun said turning around to face the wall.

Soobin slowly traced his hands on Yeonjun's exposed waist and fixed the hook. The job was done still he couldn't stop touching. He kept his hands on both the sides of the waist and lowered his face to inhale Yeonjun's scent. He wanted to stay in that moment forever. He felt comforted and he missed it a lot. " I think it's done let's go downstairs " Yeonjun said and walked out of the room.

Yeonjun cut the cake and all of them sang the birthday song for him.
saeng il chuk ha ham ni da~
sarang ha neun -- Yeonjun shi~
saeng il chuk ha ham ni da.
Yeonjun fed the cake to his mom and his friends. All of them clicked lots of selcas.

" We have prepared a dance for you hyung. Thank you for always helping us with the choreography in our dance projects. We are blessed to have a hyung like you " Beomgyu said and Taehyun and Hyuka smiled.Three of them danced amazingly and Yeonjun was so proud of them.

After the performance ended Yeonjun hugged three of them tightly and gave light kisses on their foreheads. Soobin wasn't jealous as he clearly knew that Yeonjun adored them as his own brothers. Soobin smiled at them. They were in the midst of everything when they heard a knock on the main door.

" Let me get it, you kids enjoy " Mrs Choi said. As soon as she opened the door a male walked into the house and the smile vanished from Soobin's face. " San I thought forgot my birthday pabo " Yeonjun said and hugged his friend and Soobin saw San wrapping his arms around Yeonjun's waist.

" How could I forgot your birthday I'm sorry I couldn't talk to you lately but don't worry I'll tell you everything at college tommorow " San said and gave the birthday present. " What did you get me? " Yeonjun asked excitedly and opened the box and it was a red jacket. " Wow this is beautiful San I really liked it" Yeonjun said.

" I wanted to get you the Nike shoes you wanted but the product was already sold out so I couldn't get it " San said looking a bit sad. " It's alright you can get it for me some other time it's not like you need an occasion to give a gift to me " Yeonjun said smiling.

Soobin felt very bad as when he handed over his gift to Yeonjun he just kept it on the table but in case of San he immediately opened it. The party went on and Yeonjun was smiling a lot as San cracked some jokes. Beomgyu and Taehyun noticed the change and awkwardness in Soobin from the moment San stepped into the room. Hyuka was busy in celebration, he failed to notice the change.

" Come on kids let's eat now, sit down I'll ask our domestic help to serve the food " Mrs Choi said " Actually something important came up I can't stay for the dinner aunty. Thank you for having me I had a good time " Soobin said and Mrs Choi gave him a small hug. " I would have loved it if you could stay for dinner but I won't stop you as you have something important to do. Come often I'm sure Yeonjunie will love that and give my love and regards to your parents " Mrs Choi said and Soobin bowed.

" I'll walk him to the door " Yeonjun said and both of them walked towards the front gate. " What happened to you suddenly ?" Yeonjun asked worriedly " It's nothing I just feel you can celebrate better without me I don't trust myself maybe I'll create some problems and you seem very happy to see your friend" Soobin said smiling. The pressure of the word 'friend' didn't go unnoticed by Yeonjun he understood it was directed towards San.

" Listen Soobin it's nothing like that please don't go " Yeonjun said. Soobin was done wearing his shoes. " It's okay I understand you don't have to explain you don't owe me any explaination. Just forget about this conversation when you go inside and please enjoy your day and once again Happy Birthday Yeonjun shi " Soobin said and gave a soft smile before walking away. Yeonjun stood by the main door alone and confused.

***

What will Soobin do at college tomorrow?
Chapter 11 soon.
Thanks!