Chapter 22

Yeonjun woke up in the morning and saw Soobin rearranging the books on the table. " Good Morning " Soobin leaned in and hugged Yeonjun. " Good Morning " Yeonjun mumbled in a sleepy voice. Soobin kissed his forehead and Yeonjun smiled at him.

" I'm going to prepare breakfast is there anything you want in particular? " Soobin asked. " I'm fine with anything " Yeonjun replied. Soobin went to the kitchen and asked the cooks to prepare bread omelette and juice for them.

Taehyun called Hyuka nonstop but his call wasn't answered once. " Please pick up my call " Taehyun was frustrated. He was going through an emotional rollercoaster ride. He wanted to tell everything to Beomgyu and on the other hand he didn't want to lose Hyuka.

He heard the calling bell and went to get the door in hope of seeing Hyuka. " I called you so many tim..." he stopped mid sentence when he saw it was Beomgyu at the door. " Were you expecting someone? " Beomgyu asked. " Nope I mean I.. I thought it's Huening " Taehyun said.

" You know you can tell me everything right I hope I'm that person for you " Beomgyu said. " I don't know from where should I start " Taehyun said. " Don't think so much just let it out I promise to help you with the best possible solution " Beomgyu said. " Huening likes me " Taehyun said. " So he told you finally " Beomgyu said with a small smile.

" You sounded like you knew everything " Taehyun said. " Because I always felt this since the beginning it was in his eyes and he just couldn't bring it to his mouth " Beomgyu said. " I did something " Taehyun said. " What is it? " Beomgyu asked. " I kissed him " Taehyun's voice was nearly inaudible.

" Do you regret it? " Beomgyu asked. " I know I'll sound like a shameless person but no I don't regret it I feel horrible for cheating on you but I did what I felt was right at that moment " Taehyun said. Beomgyu was quiet and Taehyun decided to break the silence. " Please say something slap me if you want curse me but say something " Taehyun said.

" What are your genuine feelings for me please?" Beomgyu asked. " I like you so much " Taehyun said. " What are your feelings for Huenning ?" Beomgyu asked. " He's my best friend I love him obv.." Taehyun paused when he realised what he said. " Did you get your answer? " Beomgyu asked.

" I don't know what's happening " Taehyun said. " You have always loved him but your feelings were hidden behind the tag of friendship you thought he'll always be there for you but now that you realized you'll lose him it stirred up your emotions " Beomgyu said. " That day when I saw him I felt I'm losing him forever and my heart couldn't take it " Taehyun was crying.

" Don't cry just go and express yourself I'm sure he'll understand " Beomgyu said. " Are you for real you are still supporting me after whatever I did I feel guilty you didn't deserve this hyung " Taehyun was crying. " I'm not angry with you I would have been more sad if you had a secret relationship behind my back I'm happy that you shared it with me " Beomgyu said.

" Don't worry about me I am happy that everyone is coming on terms with their actual feelings but yes I won't lie to you by saying that I'll move on by tomorrow because that's not possible and I would love to be true to myself " Beomgyu said. " You are an amazing person hyung I wish you all the happiness and love you deserve " Taehyun said.

" I'll be a good ex don't worry I won't create problems in your relationship " Beomgyu laughed. " Hyung please " Taehyun was laughing at his joke. Taehyun knew that Beomgyu was trying to hide his pain behind his smile. " Sort this out and bring him to practice from tomorrow we don't have much time " Beomgyu said and left the house.

Beomgyu went to his house and cried himself to sleep. He didn't have any hard feelings as he already realized that Taehyun had something for Hyuka although he didn't expect things to turn out like that. He genuinely liked Taehyun but they weren't deep into the relationship so he decided to move on thinking it was just an infatuation.

Taehyun rode his bike and went to Hyuka's house. He saw that the door was locked. He called Soobin and Yeonjun to ask about Hyuka but they didn't know anything about his whereabouts. He called him again and again but to no avail. He called Hyuka's landlady. " Hello ma'am do you know anything about Huenning " Taehyun asked.

" He paid me this month's rent and left the place few hours back " Miss Yang said. " Did he tell where he was going? " Taehyun asked. " He didn't tell me anything but he had tickets maybe you should go to the airport " Miss Yang said. " Thank you so much ma'am " Taehyun said. He went to the airport as fast as he could.

Taehyun searched him everywhere and finally spotted Hyuka. " I know the choreography was a bit hard but it doesn't mean you will run away " Taehyun shouted and Hyuka paused. He turned around and saw Taehyun standing over there. " What are you doing here and who told you? " Hyuka asked. " That's not important but why are you leaving secretly ?" Taehyun asked.

" I'm doing what's better for all of us I hope you'll underst.." Hyuka couldn't finish his sentence as Taehyun hugged him tightly. " Don't go " Taehyun said. Those two words were enough to shake Hyuka's will and determination to leave the place. " You are making it hard for me " Hyuka said.

" I need to talk to you let's go home " Taehyun said. Both of them went to Taehyun's house. Taehyun told him everything about his conversation with Beomgyu. " I know it would be weird to say I love you all of a sudden " Taehyun said. " There is no pressure on you Taehyun and I love you and I'll always be with you in a way you would want be it as a best friend or a partner " Hyuka smiled.

" What should we do now? " Taehyun asked. " You should give your heart some time settle down things as there is no rush also I want to talk to Beomgyu hyung " Hyuka said. " He wants us to meet him soon for the dance project also he said that he got new speakers " Taehyun said. " I wanted the speakers so much " Hyuka said.

Next day both of them went to Beomgyu's house. Beomgyu was relived to see them together. He welcomed them inside the house.  " I am glad that you are alright I was so worried about you I have called you so many times " Beomgyu said. " I'm very sorry for my sudden disappearance hyung I didn't want you to worry you " Hyuka said.

" I am sorry hyung I didn't know things will turn out like that " Hyuka said. " It's none of our fault so please don't be sorry I'm happy for you both you have my blessings " Beomgyu hugged them both. Taehyun didn't know what to say. " Don't worry guys it won't affect our friendship and let's close the chapter on a good note " Beomgyu said.

" Ta-da here is our new speakers let's do our best in the project " Beomgyu said excitedly. " It's amazing hyung I loved it " Hyuka said. " We should start the practice already " Taehyun said. " Let me start the music " Beomgyu said. He took the remote from the table and played the selected song for the project. They practised the choreography.

***

What will be the ending of the story?
Thanks!