Chapter 4

The day passed and Soobin could barely focus on the class. His mind wandered around the thought of Yeonjun and his friend. It was not a big matter to know that your friend is hanging around with a friend of him but as Soobin knows Yeonjun is not into girls but boys, it was a reason to Soobin to be jealous.

Soobin owned a car and he gave a ride to his friends after school but today he drove off immediately after school ended. Taehyun, Hyuka and Beomgyu came to the parking lot and saw Soobin was already gone. " Umm, Taehyun and me wants to talk to you hyung" Hyuka said looking at Beomgyu and judging from the look on Hyuka's face the talk was going to be a serious one indeed and it was quite uncommon because Hyuka was always a chill guy.

" Yeah let's head to my house " Beomgyu said. They took a bus and reached Beomgyu's house. After getting some drinks and cookies, there of them settled in Beomgyu's living room. "So what did you two wanted to talk about ?" Beomgyu asked and Taehyun and Hyuka shared a look between each other.

" Hyung, we know something is off between Yeonjun hyung and Soobin hyung. You know that too and maybe you know the context as well so please tell us something, both of us are also a part of our group we can't be in dark like this " Taehyun said and Hyuka nodded along before continuing with his set of questions.

" We know we are younger and shouldn't be talking about our hyungs's personal life but it's quite obvious that Soobin hyung and Yeonjun hyung like each other but if they are trying to hide it from us we want to let you know that we are not homophobic people, we support them and we love them a lot ". Hyuka said looking sad.

" Yes hyung please don't let our group fall apart " Taehyun said and Beomgyu was feeling very guilty seeing them so sad. He wanted to keep quiet and keep Yeonjun's secret safe but his guilt took over him. " I'm very sorry that both of you felt like this, I will tell you everything but please promise me you two won't tell this to Soobin hyung and Yeonjun hyung " Beomgyu said.

Taehyun and Hyuka nodded in unison. " We won't tell them " Hyuka said. Beomgyu told them whatever happened at the playground and the party and both of them were very upset. " I wish I could do something but is Yeonjun hyung going to avoid us from now on because Soobin hyung would be there? " Taehyun asked and Beomgyu didn't know how to answer to that question because he had no idea what will happen.

Three of them talked for sometime and then Taehyun and Hyuka went to their own house.
Next morning three of them gathered at cafeteria. To their surprise Yeonjun was there today. Yeonjun waved at them and sat on a table beside them. They were confused to see Yeonjun sitting on a different table because Soobin was not there then why was he doing that.

They saw a new boy coming into the cafeteria and Hyuka whispered saying this boy was there with Yeonjun in the photograph. So they concluded that this unknown boy is Yeonjun's friend. The boy sat across Yeonjun and smiled and both of them talked amongst themselves for sometime before Yeonjun and that boy came to sit with the three of them. " So guys meet my friend his name is San " Yeonjun said smiling.

" Is he dumb that you need to do his introduction? " A voice said from behind and Yeonjun knew it very well that it belonged to Soobin. " Well we are friends so I don't see it as a problem to get introduced by him " San answered back. " Well myself Choi San and I'm the new transfer student I hope we can be good friends as I heard a lot about you guys from Yeonjun" San smiled. He looked like a genuine person and all the friends seemed to like him except Soobin whose eyes were fixed on Yeonjun.

The lunch was quite awkward as Soobin was continuously throwing glances at San and was checking Yeonjun out in broad daylight. Beomgyu, Taehyun and Hyuka tried to initiate some small conversations but failed to ease the situation. All of them went to their classes and Yeonjun went to the washroom. Before Yeonjun could close the door Soobin pushed inside and locked it.

***

What was Soobin planning to do?
Chapter 5 soon.
Thanks!