Chapter 6

Soobin woke up in the morning and found crumpled up papers all over his bed which were probably the ones he wrote last night to release some frustration. He took few of those papers and started reading.

"Why I am jealous? Why can't I see you laughing and enjoying with someone who ain't me? Why did it hurt so much when you ignored me? Why did you pushed me away when I touched you? Why can't we be back to normal? Why-

He stopped reading when he couldn't take it anymore and dumped all those papers into the dustbin beside his bed. After cleaning the room he took out some extra pillows and blankets " This is your favorite blanket isn't it? " Soobin smiled. He took a nice shower and smiled thinking about what he did yesterday and got ready for school.

On his way to school he picked up Beomgyu, Taehyun and Hyuka. " umm so I was thinking something " Soobin started when he saw his friends were unusually quiet " how about you guys help me to mend my relationship with Yeonjun? " Three of them shared a look among themselves because they clearly didn't expect Soobin to say something like this so Taehyun took the initiative to reply.

"What kind of help do you want? " Taehyun asked sounding uninterested which obviously didn't go unnoticed by Soobin. " So as we know today we will get one assigned partner for our dance project,  so umm if Yeonjun and I gets paired together and he wanna interchange with you anyone of you , say you guys can't then both of us will have some time together and if everything goes well both of us can be back to normal " Soobin looked at them waiting for a response.

" I know you already messaged Mr Kim asking to pair you up with Yeonjun hyung " Beomgyu said with surety " But I don't think he will work with you on this project as he have already messaged us yesterday saying that he will do the project with San hyung ".

" Yeah and beside that Mr Kim said we can perform with junior and senior students for the dance project but he choose San hyung instead of us " Hyuka said with a sad tone.
" It's okay Huening don't be sad ,Yeonjun hyung always chooses us in situations like this if this one time he chose his friend over us we should understand " Taehyun said patting Hyuka's shoulders. Beomgyu nodded his head in agreement.

Soobin was silent for the rest of the time till they reached school premises. Soobin parked his car and four of them went to their common dance class for 1st Year, 2nd Year and 3rd Year students. Yeonjun was sitting alone and there was no sight of San. Soobin took the chance and sat beside him because he was sure Yeonjun won't take the risk to create a scene in Mr Kim's class as he was a well known strict teacher in the school. Beomgyu, Taehyun and Hyuka were sitting on the seat behind them.

" Attention everyone as I have notified in my previous class I will be assigning a dance partner to each one of you in today's class. Kindly abide by the way I have alloted the partners and do not request for a partner change as I will not be accepting any of those requests. Try to make it work with whoever you have as your partner and prepare a choreography for your yearly evaluation. Starting from today all of you will have a time period of 4 months to finish this project " Mr Kim announced to the class.

" Yes Sir " all the students said unanimously.

" First pair will be Miss Yeji and Miss Chaeryeong second Mr Felix and Mr Hyunjin third Miss Lia, Miss Ryujin and Miss Yuna " the announcement was going but Yeonjun couldn't focus properly as he could feel Soobin's eyes on himself and he was clearly uncomfortable.

" 14th pair will be Mr Beomgyu, Mr Taehyun and Mr Huening Kai and finally the last pair will be Mr Soobin and Mr Yeonjun " Mr Kim finished the announcement. Yeonjun immediately stood up and raised his hands to ask a question and it was approved by Mr Kim.

" Sir as you have said that we can mail to the department asking for a partner and it will be taken into consideration. I have mailed yesterday showing my interest to pair up with Mr Choi San of our class but I got paired up someone else and my friend's name is not here in the list as well " Yeonjun said.

" I would like to inform you that your friend Mr Choi San has changed his credit subject to music for this semester and he will be opting for dance in the upcoming semester. I have already assigned you a partner who was willing to work with you on this project. Am I right Mr Soobin? " Mr Kim asked

" Yes Sir I would love to work with Mr Yeonjun on this project " Soobin said standing up from his seat and smirking towards Yeonjun. " So that was all for today best of luck everyone I hope all of you will come up with a beautiful piece of choreography on the day of evaluation" Mr Kim said and he left the class.

" So practice at my house or yours sweetheart? " Soobin asked holding Yeonjun's waist and smiled cheekily.

***

Why did San change his subject?
Chapter 7 soon.
Thanks!