Chapter 20

Yeonjun moved back a little and Soobin took the hint to unwrap his hands from Yeonjun's waist. " Let's go inside " Yeonjun said while looking at the luggage on the floor. " Why didn't he reply? " a single thought was disturbing Soobin's mental peace but at the same time he didn't wanted to force Yeonjun to answer him then and there.

The old Soobin would have act stubborn to get an answer but his thought process has developed a lot over the months. He have learnt to value other's opinions and feelings. He understood that everything is destined to happen at a certain time and he can't force it to happen according to his own will.

He decided to put aside his thoughts and picked up his bags. He followed Yeonjun inside the house and saw all of his friends and San. What attracted his attention was a new figure sitting beside San on the sofa. He was sure of never seeing this person before or did he? He didn't know. " Is he San's boyfriend? " Soobin thought.

" Oh Soobin let me introduce you to my boyfriend " San smiled. " My boyfriend Wooyoung and he's Yeonjun's..." San was stopped by Yeonjun as he himself finished the sentence " My close friend " Yeonjun said.  Soobin's questions were starting to pile up again and he was growing restless with time. He looked at Yeonjun with a look which held various undeciphered emotions.

" Where is Aunt? " Soobin asked. " Eomma is resting right now you can meet her once she wakes up nothing to worry about " Yeonjun said with a little smile which looked forced. " San sensed an unknown tension between them so he tried to lighten the mood. " By the way I gotta thank you Soobin as if you wouldn't have forced me to change classes I would have never met Woo again " San laughed.

" Woah Soobin hyung threatened you or what? " Beomgyu laughed loudly. " Tell us what happened we were wondering why you shifted classes " Hyuka asked while munching on a packet of chips. " Will you tell them or should I? " San asked Soobin. " Go ahead it's better if you tell your part " Soobin replied with a smile.

" He asked me to change my classes and I didn't want to so boy threatened me outside the cafe " San paused when he saw everyone looking at him with scared expression. " Oh no guys he didn't beat me or anything he just threatened to get me out of the college if I don't listen to him " San said. " After that? " Taehyun asked. " He's totally into the story " Beomgyu laughed.

" As I shifted classes I had a lot of free time so I went to a cafe everyday and that's how I saw him again and my reason to come here  was fulfilled " San took Wooyoung's hands in his own. " Thank you for finding me " Wooyoung smiled. " You two are so cute " Hyuka smiled. " So when are you finding your partner? " Taehyun asked his best friend.

" I'm planning on staying single as my timing is always bad who knows maybe that person will be taken already " Hyuka laughed. Although the laugh wasn't a convincing one to Taehyun as he could clearly see that his best friend was trying to hide something behind his smile. " You should take your shot though who knows you might get lucky " Beomgyu gave him an assuring smile.

" Okay guys we need to go now " San said. " Where are you going? " Yeonjun asked. " We are moving back to our hometown tonight so I hope this won't be our last visit " Wooyoung said. " Don't forget to visit us whenever you both come here " Yeonjun hugged them. " Hope two have a beautiful future ahead of you " Soobin said. " Thank you for all your wishes guys and be happy always " San said.

San and Wooyoung went to the airport to board the flight with lots of hope for their new future. " I have an urgent work so I'll get going " Beomgyu said. " You should go with him " Hyuka whispered in Taehyun's ear. " He has something urgent to do and he hadn't asked me to accompany him " Taehyun replied. Beomgyu took his bag and went from there.

With the four of them left in the living room an unknown wave of tension and unanswered questions hit them. No one was ready to break the silence until the chef informed them about the dinner. " Let's eat then " Yeonjun said. All of them ate in silence while sharing some silent glances in between. Once the dinner was over, Hyuka and Taehyun were ready to leave.

" Good Night hyung we'll come to visit aunt again " Both of them said. They went outside and Taehyun noticed that Hyuka was avoiding eye contact. " Get on my bicycle I'll drop you home " Taehyun said. " No it's okay I'll manage I have already called for a cab it'll be here anytime " Hyuka smiled. " Huening " Taehyun looked him with a sad expression and Hyuka couldn't say No!

Both of them went to Hyuka's place. " Hey won't you ask me to come inside ?" Taehyun asked. " Umm I.. I mean yeah come inside " Hyuka replied awkwardly. Taehyun noticed the photographs on the wall and it was mostly of them. He has been to Hyuka's place a lot of times and he boasted about knowing his best friend like the back of his hand but that day he felt like an idiot for ignoring the truth which was right in front of his eyes this whole time.

" You want coffee? " Hyuka asked. " No! We just had dinner so I'll let it pass this time " Taehyun smiled. " Oh okay " Hyuka smiled." So how's life treating you?" Taehyun tried to initiate a conversation. " Life is same it's good but what's with that sudden question?" Hyuka asked. " It's just that I felt since I started dating we haven't been hanging out lately " Taehyun said. " Isn't it normal though like you should obviously be spending time with Beomgyu hyung " Hyuka said with a smile.

Taehyun cursed under his breath. " I can't " Taehyun smashed his lips on his best friend's one. Hyuka was taken aback by the sudden action from Taehyun's side. After some time he melted into the kiss and started to reciprocate. Hyuka pushed Taehyun when he realized what they just did. " We can't do this " Hyuka said as tears started to fill the brim of his eyes.

" I..I'm sorry " Taehyun said. " I don't want you to cheat on Beomgyu hyung and what you did just now can be counted as that if we continue so just forget what happened here " Hyuka said. " What about you and your happiness I know what you meant earlier " Taehyun said. " What you feel right now is just sympathy for me and trust me it's the last thing that I would ever want from you " Hyuka said. Taehyun wiped off Hyuka's tears.

" I can't see you sad and unhappy when everyone else is happy with their lives " Taehyun said. " I am happy and content with my life at least it's better than having a secret relationship with my best friend behind everyone's back " Hyuka said. " What do you want me to do then? " Taehyun asked. " I want you to forget this and be happy with Beomgyu hyung and your happiness matters a lot to me so if you really want to do something for me please be true to yourself and be happy always " Hyuka said.

" I'll try to do that " Taehyun said. Both of them hugged and Taehyun couldn't let go as he felt like he would lose Hyuka forever. " I love you " Hyuka said. " I.. " Taehyun tried to reply but Hyuka kept his hand on his mouth. " Don't say anything I don't want an answer " Hyuka said. Taehyun took his helmet and keys. He stepped out of the house and saw Hyuka standing on the doorstep " Goodbye " Hyuka smiled. " Bye " Taehyun replied.

***

What did the future held for them?
Chapter 21 soon.
Thanks!