Chapter 21

Soobin and Yeonjun were sitting alone in the living room. He thought it was the right time to initiate the conversation with Yeonjun. " I wanted to talk with you " Soobin said. " Me too but you start " Yeonjun said while arranging the pillows on the sofa. " Can we go to the terrace? " Soobin asked.

" You go I'm coming behind " Yeonjun said. Soobin went to the terrace and felt the light breeze blowing on his face. Yeonjun joined him with two cups of coffee. " This is for you with less sugar " Yeonjun said. " Thanks " Soobin smiled and took the cup. " So you wanted to say something? " Yeonjun asked.

" I don't know how to say this but I feel like something is off between us, you are acting different I know aunt is not well and you are tensed but there is something wrong and I just feel it " Soobin said. He saw Yeonjun was looking at the flowers. " You know when I bought this plant it was not in a good condition so I had to change the place " Yeonjun said while touching the leaves.

" Why are you telling this to me now? " Soobin asked. " I mean to say that sometimes you need to change few things in your life to get a fruitful result " Yeonjun said. " Are you trynna hint at our break up is that what you want? " Soobin asked. " We were not even boyfriends in the proper way though " Yeonjun said. Soobin kept the cup aside and grabbed Yeonjun's shoulder.

" If there is something bothering you then please share it with me " Soobin said. " I have thought a lot and I reached this conclusion finally " Yeonjun said. " What is your conclusion ?" Soobin asked. " We will be better without each other and nothing has been good in our lives ever since we got together " Yeonjun said.

" How can you decide things for me huh ?" Soobin was trying to stay as calm as possible. " I know I should have talked with you before deciding something but I don't think I'm wrong with my decision " Yeonjun said. Soobin leaned in and attached their lips. Yeonjun's heart gave in and he started to kiss back.

Their tongue fought for dominance and Soobin ended up wining. Soobin started to kiss each and every part of Yeonjun's face trailing down his jawline. " I can't stay away from you " Soobin said. " Don't make me weak Soobin it's not easy for me " Yeonjun said. He was losing his self control and deep down he knew that he wouldn't regret it.

Soobin lifted Yeonjun in his arms in bridal style and went towards his room. He pushed the door open with one leg. He placed Yeonjun on the bed and closed the door. Soobin hovered over him and pressed kisses on his collarbone. " Stop me before I lose control " Soobin said while kissing his neck.

" I love you " Yeonjun said. Tears were filling the brim of his eyes. Soobin wiped off his tears and he closed his eyes. Soobin kissed his eyes and attached their forehead. " I love you more than you can imagine and physical needs is not more important than your happiness " Soobin lied beside him. " I can wait for the right time and I know this isn't the time " Soobin smiled.

Yeonjun hugged him tightly. " Cry it out I'm here " Soobin said. Yeonjun didn't stop his tears anymore. " I can't do this it hurts so much no matter how much I try to make everything perfect I fail at that " Yeonjun hiccuped. Soobin gave him a glass of water. " It's not your fault baby some things are just not in our control but that doesn't mean your efforts weren't enough " Soobin said.

" Your relationship with your parents got ruined because of me " Yeonjun said. " Stop blaming yourself for things that wasn't in your control " Soobin said. " It was in my control I shouldn't have let my true feelings come in front of you " Yeonjun said. " So were you planning to keep your feelings hidden forever ? " Soobin asked.

" Things would have been better and.." Yeonjun was stopped by Soobin. " I'm blessed to have you in my life and I can never thank you enough for loving me more than I deserve " Soobin said and kissed Yeonjun's forehead. " Whatever happened between my parents and me is completely because of their own actions and my inability to stand up for us way before " Soobin said.

" Don't say that " Yeonjun said. " Promise me that whatever happens we'll work it out together and you will never say something like that again I can't lose you " Soobin said. " I promise to be by your side always " Yeonjun said.They kissed each other and cuddled. " Let's sleep now tomorrow we have to take aunt for the check up " Soobin said. " Did you already check eomma's entire prescription? " Yeonjun asked.

" You both are my family and now that I'm living here please let me take some responsibilities " Soobin smiled. Yeonjun smiled and kept his head on Soobin's chest. Both of them went to sleep and they felt safe in each others arms. " Have beautiful dreams baby " Soobin whispered in Yeonjun's ears. Yeonjun didn't reply as he was already asleep.

Taehyun reached home and saw Beomgyu sitting at the doorstep. " Hyung? " Taehyun asked. " Taehyun ah you came back finally I was waiting for so long " Beomgyu smiled. Taehyun couldn't look into his eyes and felt guilty for his precious actions. " Are you okay? " Beomgyu asked as he sensed the uneasiness in Taehyun's voice.

" Yeah I'm good you say what brings you here at this hour? " Taehyun asked while changing the subject of the discussion. " I got the money for our new speakers now three of us can practice nicely " Beomgyu said with an excitement filled voice. " Oh practice yeah " Taehyun said. " We have two more weeks before our final presentation " Beomgyu said.

" Yeah I remember " Taehyun said. " We should inform Hyuka he will be so happy " Beomgyu said. " Yeah we should call him should I call now? " Taehyun asked. " I called him but his phone was switched off let's try again in the morning " Beomgyu said. " Okay then umm let's talk tommorow " Taehyun said. Beomgyu leaned in for a kiss.

Taehyun took a step back and waved bye. " Good Night Hyung " Taehyun said. " He's just tired maybe I shouldn't overreact " Beomgyu thought. He smiled and waved back. " See you at the practice tomorrow sleep well " Beomgyu said. He was expecting a hug from Taehyun but later he decided to forget about it. Beomgyu drove back to his own place.

***

Will Taehyun confess the previous events to Beomgyu?
Chapter 22 soon.
Thanks!