Chapter 2

Flashback~

Last Friday.

It was getting late and Yeonjun had classes but still he was waiting for his best friend. They usually sit together during the Mathematics class as Soobin copies his notes and he obviously don't mind sharing his notes with Soobin.

5 minutes were left for the class to commence but still there was no sign of Soobin, so he went to search for his friend. When he spotted him he stopped in his tracks and tears started flooding his eyes.  He saw Soobin and one girl in the bleachers and it looked like they were about to kiss.

Yeonjun didn't want to create a scene so he quietly turned around to go back to the class but Soobin already saw him before he could leave. " Yeonjun wait " Soobin said while coming towards him. Soobin holded his hands to stop him. Meanwhile the girl already left the playground.

" You came here to call me for the class right? Then why were you going without calling me? " Soobin asked while looking at Yeonjun but Yeonjun was not making an eye contact. Yeonjun didn't reply and he was trying his best to not cry in front of Soobin.

"Why are you crying? " Soobin asked but still no reply from the other side. " N-nothing" Yeonjun said trying to hold back his tears. " Don't lie if there's something then just tell me " Soobin said holding Yeonjun's shoulders but Yeonjun moved his hands from them.

" Are you jealous of what you saw? " Soobin asked and it was like the last straw for Yeonjun, he failed to hold back his tears. Soobin holded chin to make an eye and he was met with Yeonjun's puffy eyes and red nose which happens when he cries.

"Do you like me? " Soobin asked with an emotionless voice looking at the older boy in front of him. "Y-yes" Yeonjun replied honestly. Soobin didn't expect Yeonjun to reply though he already had an idea about the answer.

" I'm sorry but I don't have any feelings for you, I am straight " Soobin said in such a tone which sounded like he was assuring himself rather than telling it to Yeonjun.Yeonjun was feeling bad but he would never force Soobin to love him as love can't be won by forcing someone.

" We can still be friends but please don't expect anything else from my side " Soobin said. Yeonjun got a hold of himself and he rubbed his eyes. He looked directly into Soobin's eyes and said " Thank you for being honest with me I promise to not make you feel uncomfortable in any way".

Before Soobin could reply, Yeonjun already left the playground. There were a lots of question in Soobin's mind :
Does Yeonjun wants to end their friendship?
Will Yeonjun start loving someone else ?

The only person who could answer his questions was Yeonjun. That day when he went home he couldn't sleep he was feeling empty. He checked his phone and there wasn't any 'Good Night' message with a heart '♡' from Yeonjun's side like always. He switched off his phone and slept.

On the other hand, Yeonjun cried the entire night but he didn't blame himself for loving Soobin. He was proud of himself the way he was and he was proud of his sexuality. If Soobin does not love him he will give him space and Soobin's happiness matters to him a lot. The only person with whom he wanted to share everything was his friend Beomgyu. So he decided to tell him everything the next day.

Yeonjun knew he will not be able to control his feelings around Soobin, he needed time to properly act around Soobin, so he decided ending their friendship would be the best thing to do. He wanted to send the message to his best friend but he stopped himself from sending. He cried himself to sleep that night hoping the next day will be a new beginning of his life.

End of flashback.

***

What will happen when they will meet at school after the incident at the party?
Chapter 3 soon.
Thanks!