30

Holy crap! 100k reads! 😱😱 Thank you guys.

We followed Jirou down to the party. Slowly, registering the amount of noise coming in from the area. I hoped we wouldn't wake Aizawa. He'd come down and murder us all for interrupting his sleep. Shrugging it off, we entered the party.

"The guest of honor has arrived!" I heard Momo yell.

Everyone quieted down as I entered with Bakugou.

"So?" Tsu asked.

"I passed! 5th place and you'll never guess who was the villain this year." I said.

They all looked at me with anticipation.

"It was Endeavor."

"Holy shit! How was that?" Kiri asked.

"Well... It was hot. Scorching actually, but we beat him."

"You mean you beat him." Bakugou stated proudly.

"Yes. I did. With the help of others obviously, but that's the good thing about the command part of my quirk." I shrugged.

"Excuse me?! You personally beat Endeavor? The number 1 hero. Y/N, you're amazing!" Mina squealed.

"That's not even the most impressive part." Bakugou boasted.

"He asked me to work at his agency after graduation."

The whole class erupted in cheers.

"We have to celebrate! That's so awesome!" Uraraka yelled.

"Thanks guys. I don't think I'd have managed any of it without all of you helping me learn. And the people I worked with today."

The others nodded in understanding. Teammates can make or break a situation.

Mina appeared almost from nowhere with my go to drink.

"Thanks Mina!"

"No problem babe." She replied.

I smiled at her and took a sip. "This is perfect."

"Good."

There was food laid out. Everyone apparently chipped in to buy pizzas and a cake. I was grateful for my friends. They really came through for me.

Bakugou walked to get a drink and Todoroki took the time to come over to me.

"Y/N, are you thinking about working for my father?" He asked.

"Maybe, I don't know yet Todoroki. How about you? Has he offered you a job?"

"He did offer and I've worked with him on a few occasions. I might. There's still time to decide though. Think carefully about it."

"I will. Thank you."

"Whatcha talking about?" A girl asked coming over to Todoroki and looping her arm through his.

"Camie, you're early."

"Deku like told me it was cool if I came early. Hope that's okay."

"I guess. Sorry let me introduce you. Y/N this is my girlfriend Camie. Camie, this is Y/N. She's the one we're throwing the party for."

"Ooh nice to meet you! You're so cute. I heard a girl from UA kicked butt today. I'm guessing that was you?"

"Yes it was. It's nice to meet you Camie. What school are you from?" I said.

"Shiketsu."

"Ooh. Okay. The uniform is pretty awesome."

"Absolutely." She winked. "Looks like your grumpy man is coming back. I'll talk to you later." She waved and pulled Todoroki along with her.