17

"What the hell is going on here?" Aizawa asked seemingly coming out of no where.

Aizawa looked at me and then at the crowd and he realized what happened. My hands were trembling. I felt sick to my stomach. It's not like I was trying to hide my past, but I didn't want to talk about it.

"Get to class all of you! And if I see you here again acting like this you'll be in detention for a month." Aizawa yelled.

The crowd got up and ran away towards their classes.

"Y/N. It's okay now." Aizawa told me.

Bakugou pulled me into a hug and I realized at some point I'd started crying. When I calmed down the whole class was looking at me. It seemed like they had a thousand questions.

"I guess it's time I tell you all how I ended up at UA." I announce.

The class looked at me expectantly as I started to tell them my story. I told them about the video, about the attack, and everything that transpired after.

When I was done I looked up at the class and said, "Look I don't want your pity, I don't want you to look at me differently. I know your class has been through a lot over the years. It helped with your resolve to be heroes and this helped with mine. I'm sorry I didn't tell you all of this sooner."

They looked at me with understanding. No one looked at me out of pity or anger.

Tsu stood up and said, "We know you had your reasons Y/N. Don't apologize for not being ready to tell us about this. Ribbit."

The class all started talking at once encouraging me, saying they agreed with Tsu. It was a good feeling. I was happy to call this group of people my friends. I smiled at them like crazy.

"Alright now that that's over, let's start class shall we?" Aizawa stated. Making the class go to their seats.

Classes fly by as usual. When lunch hits we all run to get food. Bakugou is adamant that I sit with his table and I don't mind that. I do wish I had time to talk to the girls though. I missed them. I've been so busy and I haven't had time for them.

"I'll be right back." I smile at the table and walk over to Tsu and Uraraka.

"Hey Y/N!" Uraraka says happily.

"Hi! Ribbit." Tsu says as well.

"I miss you guys! Can we plan a girls night soon?" I whine.

"Of course silly!" Uraraka says. "We miss you too!"

"She's right Y/N when are you free? Ribbit." Tsu asks.

"Hm... How about Friday night?"

"Sounds good! Ribbit!" Tsu says happily.

"You bet!" Uraraka states.

"Alright then! Girls night on Friday!" I say smiling. "See you in class." I turn away and head back to my table. As I'm walking, I start to realize that I'm getting a lot of stares from people. It started making me uncomfortable and I practically ran to sit down with Bakugou.

"Woah! Y/N! Are you okay?" Kiri asks.

"Um... I don't know I feel like people are glaring at me or starring, but not in a good way. It's making me uncomfortable."

"I got this." Bakugou yells and puts his arm around my waist pulling me closer to him. He then turns around and glares at the whole lunch room.

Smooth Bakugou, very smooth. I think internally facepalming.

"Woah! It totally worked!" Mina squeals next to me.

"Holy shit really?" I ask smiling. The guys all nod. I turn my face towards Bakugou and I smile. "Thank you." I give him a quick kiss on the cheek.

"Aww so adorable!" Kaminari says snidely.

"Shut it Pikachu! I'm not fucking adorable!" Bakugou yells.

"I beg to differ." I say smirking at him.

He rolls his eyes at me and does a his signature "Tch."

When lunch is over we head back to class and finish up school. Bakugou meets me for quirk training as usual.

"Oi! Do you think you can recreate what you did this morning?" Bakugou yells to me.

"Probably?" I shrug.

"Alright, let's go! We're going to practice that and only that until you're exhausted."

"But I don't want to!" I complain."Bakugou I need my voice."

"Tch. Just do it already! We're stretching a muscle it'll heal."

I let out a sigh and start. It's utterly exhausting. Bakugou runs at me with his quirk blasting him forward, I scream. Over and over and over again. When we're done. My jaw aches, I have a headache and my throat hurts like hell.

Bakugou can see I'm in pain and he helps me as we head back to the dorms. I head towards my room and as I open the door Bakugou stops me for a second.

"I'm sorry. I think I pushed you too hard." He says quietly knowing I have a headache. I just shake my head. My voice is pretty much gone and I don't want to strain it more.

"Oi! I'm going to change. Then I'm making you some soup and tea." I nod my head in thanks.

When I get into my room I grab my rice bag and heat it. Putting the moist heat on my jaw one side at a time. Five minutes each. I know the drill by now.

When I hear a soft knock at my door I open it. Bakugou stands there with a tray. It has soup and tea with honey for me. He walks into my room and sets it down.

"Do you need anything else?" He asks me. I shake my head no, but as he goes to leave I grab his shirt.

"Stay?" I ask quietly. Not trying to strain myself.

"Fine. But let me grab my homework." I nod and he leaves to get his homework. Coming back in and sitting down next to me.

I quietly eat the soup, smiling because it's amazing. And I drink the tea. I down some aspirin with it to help myself. When I'm finished I grab my own homework and focus on what I can.

I look over at Bakugou and realize he had glasses on!

Holy shit! Glasses make him hotter? This is not fair! I groan softly. And he looks over at me with an eyebrow raised.

I point at the glasses and give him a questioning look.

"Yeah my quirk has messed with my vision a bit. I only use them in private. I don't want anyone to mistake me for weak."

I roll my eyes. Tired of not talking. I grab my phone and text him.

Y/N: I doubt anyone could see you as weak even with glasses dumbass.

"Seriously? You wanna go?" Bakugou yells.

I wave my hand telling him to be quieter.

Y/N: Too loud. Geez. I like the glasses. You look hot.

His face gets a little red when he reads it. He puts down his work and turns to me. "Stop saying shit like that, Y/N."

I look at him as if to say why.

"Because you telling me that shit point blank is fucking attractive." He says blushing.

I look at him eyes wide and pull him into a kiss. Just a light one, my jaw hurts too much, but you can't blame me for wanting to kiss him.

He smirks at me. "Alright. You need rest. We can do more of that some other time."

I blush and he grabs everything he brought with him so he can leave my room.

"Goodnight Y/N." I wave at him as he leaves. I change into pajamas and curl up in my bed. Passing out as my head hits the pillow. It's been an exhausting day.