8

When I wake up the next morning, I wonder if it was a dream. "Did Bakugou really come in here last night to talk to me?"

I get dressed, brush my teeth and hair, and head to the gym. Uraraka hasn't texted me today so I assume she's busy.

Maybe she took our advice and asked out Deku? That'd be cute. I think.

I decide to work out by myself today. I can practice some of the moves Uraraka taught me without a partner. I can also work out normally.

So, I put my wireless earbuds in and walk into the gym.

When I get there, I see a familiar head of spikey blonde locks. Should I talk to him or just mind my own business?

I decide to leave him be and start stretching. I hit the mats and start working on a few moves Uraraka showed me yesterday. Fun fact, flips aren't easy at all, but they'll be convenient for me in a fight.

After about the twelfth time of almost landing a flip someone taps me on the shoulder. I take an earbud out and turn to see Bakugou.

"What's up?" I ask.

"You're annoying me." He states.

"How?" I raise an eyebrow.

"Tch. You're not finding the right balance and it's pissing me off."

"Okay then..." Frankly I'm a little irked. "Can't you just ignore me?"

"No. You're loud. Let me fucking show you what you're doing wrong."

I blink at him confused. "Bakugou are you actually trying to help me?"

"So what if I am?"

"I'm just, surprised. Don't you hate me?"

"Maybe. Regardless, let me show you what you're doing wrong so I can go back to my own workout."

"Okay."

He explains to me what I'm doing wrong, shows me an example of the proper way to do it, and helps me until I get it right.

"Better." He says annoyed. "I'm going back to my workout."

"Thank you!" I call after him as he walks away.

After that I decide to try and up my endurance. There's a track in the gym so I use it to go running. After a while I'm so exhausted I need to sit.

I'm extremely drenched in sweat and chugging water when I notice Bakugou still working out. He doesn't seem as angry as usual. It's odd.

While staring at him, I realize. He's hot! No Y/N what the fuck? He's not your type.

I mentally slap myself and get up so I can leave the gym. I feel so gross considering how sweaty I am so I head to my room to shower.

When I'm done I put on some comfy clothes and go to the kitchen for food. "I'm starving!" I say.

"Hey! Y/N!" Kirishima yells and gestures for me to come over to the couch he's on. I see a large chunk of the class with him.

"Hey guys! What're you all up to?"

"Just relaxing." Mina says.

"That's nice. I was heading into the kitchen for some food. I'll be right back. Maybe we can all hang out?"

"Yeah!" Kaminari chimes in.

I walk into the kitchen and there's Bakugou again. Why is he literally everywhere I go?

I decide to grab an energy bar because Bakugou is bogarting the stove. As I shove it into my mouth I walk back to Kirishima and the rest of the gang.

"An energy bar? That's all you're going to eat?" Mina frowns at me.

"I was going to make eggs, bacon, and toast, but somebody is bogarting the stove. So yes that is all I'm going to eat." I reply.

"Oi! I heard that Banshee!" Bakugou yells from the kitchen.

"I don't care Bakugou!" I yell back and quickly finish my energy bar.

"Wow Y/N! Ribbit." Tsu starts, "Do you have a death wish or something? I doubt Bakugou will let you get away with that. Ribbit."

I shrug my shoulders and join her on the couch. Bakugou stomps into the room angrily after a few minutes and sits next to Kirishima.

"What is everyone up to today?" I ask. 

"Why do you care Banshee?" Bakugou asks.

"I don't know Bakagou, maybe it's because I want to hang out with people." I retort with heavy sarcasm.

"What did you just call me?!"

"Do I need to repeat myself Ba-ka-gou?"

"Do you have a death wish? I'll kill you!"

"All talk. I'm not afraid of you. If you hadn't noticed."

"You sure?" He gets up letting explosions go off in his hands and walks towards me.

I activate my quirk. "Sit."

He stops his explosions and sits.

"Good boy." I tease.

"What the fuck?! Stop using your quirk on me like that!" He yells from on the floor.

"Then stop being an asshole so I don't need to use it." I state plainly.

He lets out a "Tch." When a minute passes he goes back to sit with Kirishima.

Everyone looks at me like I'm crazy. "What? You guys know what my quirk is."

"Yes we do. Ribbit. We've never seen you use it. Plus, you're extremely blunt with Bakugou and he's not trying to kill you. Ribbit." Tsu mentions.

"I'm surprised Bakubro backed off like that!" Kirishima says.

"Yeah whatever, Shitty Hair." Bakugou states grumpily. He crosses his arms showing off his muscles.

Damn... Fuck no Y/N. Stop.

I turn away from him with a slight blush on my cheeks. Tsu notices, but doesn't say anything.

Kaminari clears his throat. "Anyway to answer Y/N's question. We were planning on playing games."

"That sounds fun!" I say turning back to the group.

"I'll destroy you all!" Bakugou declares. The whole group rolls their eyes almost in unison.

"Sure. Sure." Mina says waving her hand around.

Most of the class comes down to join us and we have a great time! Bakugou is of course a sore loser. I'm not in the least bit surprised by that.

When it gets late enough we all head back to our rooms so we can go to sleep.