31

After more games they decided to bring out the cake (if you don't like cake make it something else I'm sorry)!

"I hope this is right, Y/N." Jirou said showing my favorite type of cake (or whatever).

"It's perfect! Thank you guys." I replied.

They all seemed to breathe a sigh of relief.

"Did you fuckers really think I'd tell you the wrong thing?!" Bakugou yelled.

"No. But we hadn't seen Y/N eat any before so we were unsure." Jirou replied.

"Thank you. All of you." I said making it clear that I was thanking Bakugou too.

"Tch." Bakugou crossed his arms.

Everyone got slices of cake and continued to chill. Bakugou was still being grumpy. I rolled my eyes and nudged him with my arm.

"Don't be like that. They were just nervous. At least have some. It's delicious." I said.

"Tch. I know what I'm fucking talking about. You're my girlfriend. I spend more time with you than any of these fuckers." Bakugou grumbled.

"I know that and so do they. I think maybe they just wished they knew first hand?" I shrugged, not knowing what else I could tell him.

"I guess."

I let out a sigh of relief.

"You gonna have a piece or do I have to eat yours for you?"

"You'd do that shit anyway."

"Probably." I said with a shrug.

"Tch. So why does it matter?"

"I guess it doesn't. I know you're not a huge fan of sweets, but if I remember correctly, you like this one. If you don't want a piece it's okay. More for me."

He rolled his eyes at me. "Whatever. Don't eat too much at once."

"Yessir." I mocked.

"Tch. Loser."

"Butthead."

"Nerd."

"Angry Pomeranian."

"Banshee."

I nudged him. Playful banter was fun with him.

"Why is it that you're trading insults, but it's somehow cute?" Mina asked, who'd apparently been watching the weird exchange we were having.

"Don't know, but it's fun. It's like the angry back and forth we used to have. But we know we don't mean it I guess." I shrugged.

"Interesting. Well have fun." Mina waved as she walked over towards Kiri.

I finished my piece of cake and watched the others enjoying the party.

It was getting late and I kind of just wanted to sneak away and sleep for a day. "Hey, wanna get out of here?" I asked Bakugou.

"Sure. You good?" He replied.

"Yeah just tired."

He nodded.

"Night guys!" I yell.

They all respond in their own ways as Bakugou and I walk to the elevator.

"My room tonight?" He asked and the doors to the elevator closed.

"Sure. I'll go change."

When the elevator lets us out, I go to my room and change into pajamas. "It's open, Y/N!" Bakugou yells as I get ready to knock. So I let myself in and find him in a pair of pajama pants sitting on his bed.

I flop down on the bed. "I'm so tired."

"You had a crazy day. Your exam sounded more ridiculous than ours was."

"Only because Endeavor was our villain. Other than that it was essentially the same thing."

"Maybe, but you kicked ass."

"That I did. And I taught a shitty asshole a lesson during the first round. Feels good to finish the exam without regrets."

"What happened?"

"Ah just some dude trying to talk down to me about my quirk and how useless I am. He learned though when I knocked him out of first round. I know way more now than I did when that villain attack happened. People underestimate UAs training program."

"Well that asshole got what he deserved. Damn right UAs the best school in the country!"

"And I'm glad I'm a student here."

"I'm glad you're a student here too." He leaned down and kissed me softly.

"Aww Bakugou you do have feelings!" I teased.

"Tch."

"But really though, thank you for everything. I did luck out with a really hot training partner."

"Damn right."

I sat up and gave him a kiss. "I'm going to sleep now."

"Okay."

He got up and turned off the lights. I crawled under the covers and he joined me. Holding me close as I drifted off to sleep.