22

A/N: Wow I can't believe we made it to 2.73K!! Thank you all so much for reading and still feel free to let me know what you think or tell me any ideas you might have! Now onto the chapter!❤️

I woke up the next morning before my alarm, feeling rested. Still stressed as all hell, but not as stressed as the night prior. Maybe it was Bakugou's presence that helped, or maybe something else. I really can't be sure.

My alarm started blaring and as I went to move to turn it off, I couldn't. I knew Bakugou was sleeping with me, but his arms were around my waist and I couldn't move. I sighed annoyed, but also comfortable.

Having his arms wrapped around me made me calm. When he held me it felt like we were a perfect fit for each other.

I know how cheesy that sounds trust me, but sometimes the cheese doesn't lie. As my alarm kept sounding I decided I should wake up Bakugou. Probably a super dangerous choice on my part, but it had to be done.

I moved my legs a bit poking him with my foot trying to nudge him awake. "What are you so hard to wake up?" I grumbled with no sounds of stirring behind me.

"Tch. I'm awake Y/N. I just didn't want to fucking move. I'm comfortable." He whispered in my ear.

"Katsuki! Can you at least make it so I can move to turn off the alarm?"

He grumbled, but let go of my waist so I could move to turn my alarm on my phone off.

"That's so much better. I swear that alarm gets more annoying as it keeps going."

"Yeah yeah whatever."

"Yeah yeah whatever, yourself."

"Tch! What the fuck that supposed to mean?"

"You could tell I was awake, but you continued to pretend you were asleep even though I was trying to get you to move. That's what that means. I figured that'd be obvious Katsuki!"

"Oi! Calm the fuck down Y/N. I didn't want to move. Sleeping next to you is nice, alright?"

"I feel the same way, but I didn't want to wake anyone up with my annoying ass alarm! Are we going to go train?"

"Hmm... I don't know." He smirked at me and pulled me in for a kiss.

I was a little surprised by the kiss, but almost instantly melted into it. I pulled away for a minute. "Why do you have to be like this? Now I don't want to get out of bed..." I groan.

"Well too fucking bad!" He says getting out of bed and pulling the sheets with him so I couldn't snuggle back under them.

"Fine. I'm up."

"Good. Now get your ass moving!"

I roll my eyes at him as I pull out clothes for our workout. He leaves the room and heads to his own so he can change for our training. I brush my teeth and throw on my clothes.

Before I leave my room, I make sure I have everything I need and check to see if Bakugou left something he may need in my room.

When I open the door he's waiting for me. Leaned against the wall glaring at his phone.

"Ready?" I ask.

"Tch. Always!" He replies.

I laugh a bit and we walk side by side to the gym.

Our sparring continues to be exhausting, but helpful as I lose again...

I let out an annoyed sigh. I want to scream.

Where is the fighting spirit I had the other day?  I ask myself shaking my head. I feel so defeated.

I seriously start getting into my feelings. My anxiety hits me like a ton of bricks.

The monster in my head starts scratching trying to get out. In an attempt to take me over completely I feel the words slip into my mind.

I'm not good enough. Why would I even think I could possibly do this? I'm just useless aren't I? Can't possibly beat anyone here. What's the point anymore?

I'm so caught up with my anxiety monster that I don't even notice Bakugou talking to me. I didn't even notice I'd started to cry or that I was on the verge of a panic attack.

I snapped back into reality when Bakugou pulled me into him for a hug. He stroked the back of my head trying to calm me down.

"It's okay, you're going to be okay." He whispers.

Finally feeling like I'd let it out I squeezed him tighter in the hug.

"Thank you Katsuki." I whisper.

He pulls away and examines my face. He puts his hands on my cheek and wipes the tears away as best as he could.

"Oi! What the hell was that Y/N? You just started breaking down after that last round?"

"I'm sorry Katsuki." I murmur. "I'm just feeling anxious. I don't feel like I'm good enough. I'm not sure I can do this. What if I don't pass?"

The words reverberated through my mind as the anxiety began to take hold again. I was still talking and spewing a continuous string of anxious thoughts about this exam. About me being a hero.

Bakugou took my face in his hands and kissed me quickly. Bringing me somehow out of my anxious rant.

"Better?" He asked.

"I think so." I reply.

"Y/N, I'm going to keep telling you this until you get it into your thick fucking skull. I know you're anxious and I know how anxiety can make you feel. I've had my own number of panic attacks. Believe me, you've got this. You've improved so much. More than most of us did after our first year here. You've got everyone in class supporting you. I know we can't be there and I'm sure that's not helping, but trust me when I say you've got this. I wish you saw what I see. You've got so much potential. You're so strong. You can and will do this. You're going to kick everyone's asses and you need to stop doubting yourself. That doubt is what will mess you up in the exam if you let it. So don't fucking let it."

I smiled weakly at him taking in his words. He believes in my so much.

"Katsuki that means so much to me that you feel that way. I'm going to work harder and believe in myself more. But for now can we say this ends our morning session?"

"Fine! It won't help you if we continued to spar when you are so emotionally drained."

I smiled at him grateful that he understood.

"Thank you Katsuki, for understanding. And for being here."

He looked over at me and smiled. Grabbing my hand and intertwining our fingers. We walked like that the rest of the way over to our rooms and parted ways so we could get ready.

Bakugou is so amazing. I think to myself. I don't know what I'd do without him.