5

Friday comes quickly and when the day is over, I get back to my room. I decide to work on my homework a bit before I get hungry for dinner.

When I go downstairs to grab food I see that everyone is practically drooling over something in the kitchen.

"What's going on down here?" I ask the class.

"Oh Y/N! Ribbit." Tsu says, "You're about to experience something amazing that rarely happens. Ribbit."

"And that would be?" I raise my eyebrow.

"My fucking fantastic cooking!" I hear Bakugou yell.

"By the way they're all drooling, I'll assume it is actually amazing. What's the occasion?"

"Nothing. I was just hungry and all these idiots were down here fighting over what to make. I told them to sit the fuck down and I'd make something. I don't do this often so be grateful Banshee!"

"Okay then." I slide into a seat next to Tsu and smile at her. When I look into the kitchen, I notice how amazing Bakugou is in the kitchen. Expertly chopping vegetables and sauteing food. "Woah." I whisper to myself.

Tsu hears me and gives me a look.

"Do you have any videogames here?" I ask the class. "I feel like staring at Bakugou cook is a little strange. Maybe we could do something else."

"Ooh I like that idea!" Kirishima cheers.

"What games do you have?" I ask.

Jirou looks up proudly and says, "I've got a great idea! Let's play Rock Band!"

The rest of the class seems excited. I can't deny that I am too. I love music.

"Who wants what?" Mina asks happily.

"So you guys mind if sing?" I ask, "I uh can't do the others anymore." Yes I know it's just a game, but I miss being able to play instruments. At least I could still use my voice.

"Yeah!" Jirou cheers. "I call guitar!"

Someone else grabs guitar and Kiri hops on the drums.

"Oi! You better not break the drums! I call dibs after I'm done cooking!" We hear Bakugou yell from the kitchen.

"I didn't know mister I'm the best played any instruments." I say to Tsu.

"He plays drums. Ribbit. Also he's a trained dancer." Tsu tells me.

"Holy shit really?" I ask.

"Yes. Ribbit."

Interesting. I think.

"Okay whoever has the controller please do me a favor and pick "I'm So Sick" by Flyleaf." I ask.

"Good song choice!" Jirou yells.

"Thanks! It's one off my favorites!"

They start the song for me. I'm feeling excited and nervous at the same time. It's been a while since I've sung with anyone, plus screaming isn't always the best for ones voice, but oh well.

"I will break into your thoughts
With what's written on my heart
I will break, break"

As I start screaming people seem confused around me. I guess they don't all know the song, but I continue.

"I'm so sick, infected with

Where I live
Let me live without this
Empty bliss, selfishness
I'm so sick
I'm so sick"

Jirou joins me in the harmonies. Her voice is amazing!

"If you want more of this
We can push out, sell out, die out
So you'll shut up
And stay sleeping
With my screaming in your itching ears