1

When I finally get to the gate at UA, Principal Nezu is waiting for me. "Ah! Y/N. Glad you could make it!"

I grab my suitcase and look over at the mouse man. "It took a while. Honestly, I still can't believe I'm here."

"Well, the rest of your things have already been brought up to your room. Is that all that's left?" He asks me.

"Yeah." I say nervously.

"No need to be worried, Y/N! This is an unusual situation, but I'm sure you'll fit in quite nicely with class 3A." He says leading me through campus.

"I hope so..." I murmur. Thinking about the events that got me here. I shake my head trying to block out the memories.

We walk to the dorm labeled for my soon to be class and he leads me up to the 4th floor.

"This is your room Y/N. Please make yourself at home, but don't stay up too late. You have a big day tomorrow." He hands me the key and I unlock the door.

My things are already there. Not organized, but I decide I can do that later. He hands me my uniform and turns to leave. "Oh! One more thing, I've got a student from your class picking you up in the morning. Don't wake up late." He smiles and I smile back.

"Goodnight then. And thank you Principal Nezu." I reply back bowing.

"Not a problem. You are a welcome addition. Have a goodnight." He says and walks off.

I turn around and look at all my things. "This is going to take forever to organize." I whine and close the door with my working hand.

I slowly unpack my things and organize the room as best I can. "I really need two working hands to do all of this." I grumble to myself.

The room looks semi messy because truly, I can't balance out pictures like this. I'm still getting used to one working hand. Sure, I can place my other hand on things to stabilize, but there's no mobility in my fingers or palm.

"I guess I'll have to ask for help tomorrow. Maybe I can make some new friends?" I say to myself.

I look at my phone and realize how late it's gotten and plug it in. "Fuck... I guess I'll just go to bed."

I make sure my alarm is properly set for the morning and climb into my bed. Pulling my (f/c) sheets over me and falling asleep. I pray for no nightmares.

______________________________________

I wake up with my alarm. Annoyed, it's already morning. "I'm not ready for today." I groan, wiping my eyes.

I get up and look around my new room. It's nice. The first time I've really had a place to call mine. Well a permanent place at least. It's still a mess, but I ignore it for the time being.

I go into the bathroom brush my teeth. Looking into the mirror I make sure I've gotten any and all eye crunchies out of the corners of my (e/c) eyes.

I finish that and brush out my long (h/c) hair before putting going back into my room for my uniform. As I tug on my clothes I realize how frustrating it's gotten to do everything.

I thought to myself:
Before the attack I was just a singer and guitarist in an underground pop punk band called Can Aliens Tell Stories, CATS for short. I barely ever used my quirk. I knew how it worked and all, but I just didn't need it.

Before I knew it, in the middle of a set, some villains busted into the room. They tried to rob everyone there. Started threatening to kill us all with their quirks if we didn't hand over all of our shit.