21

Monday rolls around and I am so not ready for school. I'm tired and I probably won't be able to focus too much in class. Let's be honest, the stress and nerves about the exam coming up on Saturday are killing me slowly.

And I thought getting up on stage to perform was nerve-wracking enough. Yes I know, "Oh how in the world are you a performer and still get nervous? You've been doing this for years!" Some would say, but news flash: all performers no matter who they are, still get nervous.

So as I dragged myself out of bed, I was annoyed at how tired I was because of my nerves. Overthinking is not fun when you're trying to sleep.

I hear a knock on my door and I slowly open it. "Oi! Why are you not fucking dressed yet? We're still training today!" Bakugou yells at me.

"I know Katsuki. Just give me a minute. I'm tired, I didn't sleep well." I tell him grumpily.

"Tch. Fine." He replies. I open the door more for him.

"Are you coming in or would you rather just stand in the hallway grumpy?" I ask.

He looks like he's about to say something, but closes his mouth quickly and walks into my room closing the door.

I go through my things and pull out some workout clothes. Then I quickly head into the bathroom and brush my (h/c) hair and pull it up out of my face.

"Okay. I'm ready now." I tell him.

"About fucking time!" He grumbles and opens my door. I follow him out of my room, making sure I have my keys and we head to the gym.

After some sparring sessions I finally feel like I beat him, but he's smirking.

"Ugh Katsuki, are you fucking letting me win right now because I'm tired?" I ask angrily.

"No! I'm not one to go easy on anyone, even if they are my girlfriend!" He yells back.

"Then why the hell are you smirking?"

"I like the fucking view! Got a problem with that?"

A blush creeps up my face. "No!"

"Good!" He yells and swiftly flips us over pinning me again.

"Fuck!"

He raises an eyebrow and smirks at me. "Maybe later." Then he gets up.

I'm a blushing mess as he extends his hand to help me up. After I get up it's time to go get ready for class. We walk back to the dorms in comfortable silence. Before I get to my door Bakugou pulls me over to him and gives me a quick kiss.

I smile at him and go to my room. I follow my usual routine and leave my room at a good time with an energy bar in my mouth.

I turn to see Bakugou after I've closed my door. And he lets out his signature "Tch."

Shoving the rest of the bar in my mouth and finishing it I turn to him. "Still have a problem with my choice of breakfast?"

"It's not a real fucking breakfast!"

"Plenty of people would beg to differ. Why don't you try one sometime and then judge?"

"Fuck no!"

"Stubborn."

He glares at me and I laugh a bit. "You're so cute when you're mad."

He blushes, but doesn't try to argue.

We get to class and the day drags on. By the time classes have ended for the day, I feel like a zombie.

"Oi!" Bakugou yells trying to get my attention.