6

When I wake up the next morning I have a text from Uraraka.

Uraraka: Would you like to work on some hand to hand combat this morning?

Y/N: Sure! Where are we meeting?

Uraraka: Let's meet in the gym in 15 minutes?

Y/N: Sounds good. I'll see you soon. 👍

I put my phone down and get out of bed. I run to my bathroom and brush out my (h/c) hair and clean any grossness out of my (e/c) colored eyes. I quickly brush my teeth and throw on workout clothes.

I run downstairs and meet Uraraka in the gym. I'm surprised that we're the only ones there.

"Hey Uraraka!" I yell towards the brunette.

"Good morning Y/N!" She says to me.

"I'm surprised it's just us."

"Yeah Bakugou's usually here, but maybe he got in earlier. We all try to avoid him, unless we're in the Bakusquad."

"I'm sorry... Bakusquad?"

"Oh hehe." She scratches the back of her head. "Yeah you have Bakugou's friends the Bakusquad and Deku's friends the Dekusquad."

"Interesting..."

"Anyway, let's get started!" She says happily.

"Okay!" I say. "I know you know already, but I can't use my left hand so I may modify moves if I can."

"Not a problem!"

We start sparring and I'm surprised at how amazing Uraraka is. She's so fiery! I can definitely learn from her. Maybe come up with some special moves.

After maybe a half hour of sparring we hear someone enter the gym. We both look over and it's Bakugou. I ignore him and continue working with Uraraka.

"Hm... Maybe we can help with your mobility if we work on some flips or something?" Uraraka mentions. "I'd have you flip me over your shoulder or something, but you really need both hands. Maybe we work on flips, leg sweeps, stuff like that."

"Whatever you think works best Uraraka! I'm still new to this. You've already helped me a bunch."

"Okay!"

We get back to it and she helps me gain more mobility. By the end of our session I'm on the floor exhausted and Uraraka looks tired, but not dead like me.

"Tch. You're really weak Banshee." Bakugou says from the other side of the room. "Cheeks can handle herself, but if you can't even deal with her, you're gonna be in for some bad shit when you're out patrolling."

I have no energy to speak so I just flip him off from my spot on the floor. Uraraka giggles and helps me up. We're leaving as Bakugou stops me.

"Cheeks get going." He says grumpily.

She waves at me and runs out of the room.

"Do you need something Bakugou?" I ask raising my eyebrow.

"Are you ever going to tell us how you got here?" He asks bluntly.

"It's personal. I'm not sure I'm ready to talk about it." I start to walk away and he grabs my wrist.

"What?"

"Tell me!"

"No. If you want to know look it up. I bet it's still on fucking YouTube." I pull my wrist out of his grasp and storm off.

What a fucking dickhead! I said it was personal. Is that not enough? I wonder.

I get up to my room and hop in the shower. When I'm out I dry and then brush my (h/c) hair. I put on some black jeans and a (f/c) t-shirt.

I pull my phone out and text the girls.

3A Ladies

Y/N: What time are we meeting up for girls night?

Tsu: I have no preference.

Uraraka: After dinner? Maybe we could watch a movie too?

Momo: I'll bring tea!

Mina: Toru and I can handle snacks!

Toru: Absolutely! 👍

Jirou: Sounds like a plan.

Y/N: Okay see you ladies after 6 then!

I put my phone back down and think back to my conversation with Bakugou.

"Why did I tell him to look for it on YouTube?" I ask myself angrily. "They'll all know eventually anyway." I sigh.

I grab an energy bar and eat it while flipping through Netflix, looking for something to watch. Eventually I settle on a show and relax until our planned meetup time!

When I get downstairs the girls are all there waiting for me!

"Y/N! So happy you could make it!" Momo yells!

"I'm glad we get to do this!" I reply. "How is it that the boys aren't here?"

"We convinced them to leave us alone for the night." Jirou says.

"Nice! So movie first or do we want to gossip and eat first?" I ask.

"I have a way better idea!" Mina says as she pulls out a bottle of vodka as if out of thin air! "I'll mix us drinks and then we can gossip and play games and we can save the movie for last!"

"That sounds so fun!" I tell Mina. All the other girls agree.

Mina leaves to go mix drink and comes back with enough for everyone. Momo already set out snacks for us too so this was going to be a fun night!

I grab some chips and dip before taking a sip of my drink.

"Woah, Mina! This is awesome!" I say my eyes sparkling.

"Glad you like it. I've gotten better at mixing drinks over the past few years."

"I've been wondering something. Ribbit." Tsu states, "Why did you ask us to talk about boys the first day? Is it because you already had your eye on someone? Ribbit."

"Not really. You're all so gorgeous! I just wanted to know because I'm nosy." I laughed a bit.

"Well there's no harm in telling you!" Momo starts. "I'm dating Jirou." She smiles and Jirou smiles back.

"I'm dating Tokoyami. Ribbit." Tsu says.

"I really like Deku, but I think it's one-sided." Uraraka confesses.

"You should see how he looks at you! I think he's just nervous. You should tell him how you feel." I tell her.

"Actually I agree with Y/N! You both look at each other the same way. It's so cute!" Mina says.

"I'm dating Ojiro!" Tori says.

"Okay what about the guys then?" I ask.

"I'll tell you, but keep it a secret." Mina says.

"Kaminari is dating Sero. I think Todoroki is dating someone from another school that he met during the provisional license extra classes. I think Iida is dating Hatsume from the support course. Of course, Bakugou is single, which surprises no one."

I snorted when she made the comment about Bakugou.

"I'm not sure about the other guys though." Mina says.

"All of you are so cute with your couples!" I tell them. "I don't even remember the last time I had a boyfriend. We were almost always touring." I got a bit sad thinking about the band.

"Y/N, are you okay?" Momo asked quietly.

"Oh sorry. I get lost in thought sometimes. My life is so different than it used to be."