11

I agree to Uraraka and Tsu helping me find out if Bakugou likes me. They both made it pretty obvious that I'm trying to ignore my feelings. They aren't wrong, but I'm nervous.

They helped me pick out something cute for the party and left to go meet up with their boyfriend's.

I throw on a black skater skirt and a cute lace crop top in my (f/c). I put on a pair of black chunky heeled boots and head down to the party.

When I get downstairs, Mineta is being a creeper as usual. Most of the girls are wearing skirts and he's short enough to go look up them. We've all gotten wiser and started wearing shorts under skirts. He seems pretty disappointed.

"Woah! Y/N!" Mina calls. "You look hot!"

I blush. "Thanks Mina. You look cute too!"

"Come over here. I'll make you a drink." She waves me over.

I walk over to her. Kiri is standing there too. I give him a hug, "Happy birthday Kiri!"

"Thanks Y/N!" He flashes a toothy smile.

"What would you like to drink?" Mina asks.

"How about an electronic blue lemonade?"

"Huh?"

"Here let me show you." I go behind her makeshift bar and grab what I need, expertly making my go to drink.

"I didn't know you could bartend."

I take a sip of my drink. "It's been a while, but you never forget how to make your favorite." I smile at her.

"Tonight is going to be a blast!" Mina squeals.

Once everyone arrives Mina announces that we can grab food. Jirou puts on some music if people want to dance while we start the party officially.

I grab some food. It's all absolutely delicious. When I finish it, I walk over to Bakugou who's leaning against the wall staring at everyone.

"Bakugou. This food is amazing!"

"No shit. I made it!"

"True. Are you drinking?"

"Not yet. Bubble Gum makes drinks that are way too sweet."

"What kind of drink do you want? I'm sure I can make you something."

"Either something sour or something bitter."

"Take a sip." I hold out my drink for him.

He raises an eyebrow, but doesn't argue. "That's actually pretty good."

"I know right! It's my go to. Do you want me to make you one?"

"Sure, why not."

"Hold my drink." I give him my cup and go over to Mina so I can make another.

"Here you go." I say proudly as I hand him a cup.

"Thanks." He mumbles as I take my cup back from him.

"Did you just thank me Bakugou?"

"Tch. Yeah what of it?"

"Nothing. Forget I said anything." I say and walk over to Tsu.

"Y/N! Ribbit. You look nice."

"Thanks! Honestly, without you and Uraraka helping me I don't know what I would have worn." I smile at her.

The music gets turned off as Mina ushers us all into a giant circle.

"Hehe! It time for Truth or Dare!" She exclaims. "Our only rule is, if you don't want to respond to a truth or do a dare, you have to drink!"