4

After what feels like hours, my room actually looks decent. Who am I kidding it looks great! The girls helped me so much. I love the layout and Momo even made me a few things to help with my daily tasks.

"Thank you girls so much! You have no idea how much I appreciate your help." I tell them as they've all gotten up to leave. We're all pretty tired.

"No problem! I can't wait to have a girl's night soon!" Momo says happily.

"You're welcome! Ribbit " Tsu says.

"Yup, glad we could help." Says Uraraka.

They all leave my room and I close the door. I sigh happily.

"It's nice that I've already made some friends. They all seem amazing!" I yawn and realize I should head to sleep.

I change into my pajamas after brushing my teeth and climb into bed.  I snuggle into my bed and wish for no nightmares.

I wake up in a cold sweat. "More nightmares." I mutter to myself and look at the clock. It's maybe 2 hours before I was planning to get up.

"Should I just stay in bed or..." I grumble. "I know I won't be able to go back to sleep."

I climb out of bed and throw on some workout clothes. "I should work out anyway seeing as I don't have the experience the rest of the class does." I say to myself thinking about what that asshole Bakugou said yesterday.

"I can do this!" I reassure myself as I walk into the gym. "I made this decision, I'm sticking with it."

As I walk in, I throw my wireless headphones in and start stretching to warm up. I have simple exercises that I know I can do. Nothing ridiculous.

As I'm working out someone else comes into the gym. I look over and it's Bakugou. "Great..." I say to myself sarcastically.

"Oi what did you say bitch?!" He comes over yelling at me. I take out an earbud.

"I'm sorry. I actually meant to say that quieter than I did." I say a little surprised I'd been so loud. "Also stop calling me bitch. It's rude. Are you just one of those guys who can't remember names? Or are you purposely calling people names because you don't think their worth remembering?" I raise an eyebrow. Dude really gets under my skin and it's only been a day.

He gets angrier or at least I think he does because his face got extra red and he stops closer to me. "You seriously piss me off! Fucking Banshee!"

"Ooh that's a new one." I say rolling my eyes. It's actually pretty good considering part of my quirk. "Seriously though, do you not remember my name? Or do you just not care?"

"You wanna go Banshee?!" He asks angrily.

"Not really Bakugou." I saw trying to wave him off. "I'd rather just do my own thing. I was going to ask one of the girls to help me with hand to hand later."

"Tch. Those extras? Don't make me laugh. They don't know shit!"

"Why? Because you're the best?" I raise my eyebrow.

"Yeah. I am the best." He crosses his arms angrily.

"Whatever. You're so full of yourself. Let me work out in peace." I put my earbud back in and walk away.

I start working out again and every so often I see Bakugou. It looks like he's screaming at the equipment and it's pretty funny. I let out a small laugh and hope he doesn't hear me.

When I'm done, I run to my dorm, shower quickly, and change so I can head to class. Eating an energy bar on the way.

As I'm walking I meet up with Tsu and Uraraka. "I heard Bakugou screaming super early this morning." Uraraka complains.

"Yeah that'd be because we ran into each other at the gym this morning. He was bragging about the fact that he's the best at everything." I roll my eyes and continue. "I need help with hand to hand, which he noticed while we were training yesterday. So I mentioned I'd ask one of you and he got more angry. I don't get it."

"That's typical Bakugou. But normally he just ignores everyone. Ribbit." Tsu states.

"I can help with hand to hand combat if you want!" Uraraka volunteers. "I trained under Gun Head my first year and learned a bunch!"

"That would be amazing Uraraka!" I thank her.

"We can make a training schedule when we have time. For now let's hurry before we're late to class!" Uraraka says.

We run towards the door and make it just in time for the bell. I walk towards my seat and Bakugou is glaring daggers at me for some reason.

I return the glare as I sit down. Hoping he'll just back off. He doesn't and makes it into a staring contest. "Bakugou can you leave me alone for like two seconds? What did I do to you?" I complain as I blink.

"I win!" He says happily. "You just piss me off Banshee. That's all."

"Likewise Bakugou." I say and roll my eyes again. I swear they're going to get lost in my head at some point if I keep rolling them like this.

Aizawa walks into class looking as tired as ever. "Alright class I'm too tired today so do whatever you like."

The whole class cheers and I hear Bakugou's signature "Tch."

I get up and go over to the girls who are so excited to have free time during class.

"Oh Y/N!" Tsu starts, "We could go over the basics of combat training if you'd like now. Ribbit."

"That's a great idea Tsu!" Uraraka says, "We can hit the main points of how to defend yourself and put it into practice later!"

"That sounds great! I'm down." I say.

We gather together and even some of the guys join, interested in what Uraraka knew.

She started off explaining some basics. Most of the class already knew them. I had a general idea, but I just listened intently. When she was done explaining I felt like I might have a better grasp when it came to practice.

"Uraraka, thank you so much! I can't wait to try this." I say smiling at her.

"Not a problem Y/N!" She says happily.

Classes resume when Aizawa isn't the teacher. I'm not really sure why he's so tired, but I was told that it's pretty normal.

The day flies by and soon the school day ends. I'm so happy when the bell rings. I get up and stumble a bit. I close my eyes as I think I'm about to hit the ground, but someone catches me.

"Oi! Banshee! Learn how to be more fucking careful!" He growls out.

"Sorry Bakugou. I'm not the most coordinated." I say and look up at him.

He caught me by the waist, so I can't do much until he helps me back up.

"Um... Are you going to let me up or just glare at me angrily?"

"I wasn't. Tch. Nevermind!" He yells as he helps me stand.

"Thank you." I mumble out and walk out of class to my room.